I made a map! (updated 4/3/12 - 0.9.8)

Thanks for the map, great work!
I've played 0.9.3g and regarding the "Chamber of Sins Level 2" there is no "Large Chest" in there just some "Altar" with the message "PHQG" witch currently does nothing, as far as I'm concerned.

Also, in the same level there is no "Quest Obj."

And in the "Church Dungeon Level 2" there is no "Large Chest" either.

Maybe you'll want to update.
Last edited by mobutu on Nov 23, 2011, 2:06:25 PM
The quest objective referred to is probably the transition from the current level of difficulty to the next - at least that would be my guess.
Thanks! I am just running into the need for this.
where is the "map" ?
win or lose, up the blues.IGN=Uncommon_Valor/Dianatheprince
Made a bookmark for this topic... that is how helpful it is.

Probably not so big deal for players who have already played through both acts multiple times, but for new players its a huge help. Thanks!
P67 Extreme4 - Intel Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3,40Ghz (8 core)-Sandy Bridge - SeaSonic SS-620GB 620W - G.Skill RipJaws DDR3 1600, 16Gbytes - R6950 MSi Twin Frozr III - Thermalright X-Silent 140 - Fractal Design Define R3, Black Pearl - Scythe SlipStream 120mm x 3
Last edited by NekotaJiji on Nov 29, 2011, 1:45:35 PM
Map updated again! This time with a new format!

http://i.imgur.com/YY3cw.png

-NEW FORMAT: This makes the image quite a bit taller, but a bit less wide.
-Summary of quest objective for the area below each area name
-Static location for each chest/waypoint/quest icon so you don't get lost when they keep changing sides.

Hopefully you like this better. If not, I can always change back to the old map format. Again, let me know if there is anything that is wrong, or if you have any suggestions.

Last edited by DemonicGoblin on Nov 29, 2011, 7:13:54 PM
^ Wow! Fantastic, absolutely fantastic! :D
Nice map =)

I wounder how Act3 look like =))..
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
DemonicGoblin wrote:

-NEW FORMAT: This makes the image quite a bit taller, but a bit less wide.
Hopefully you like this better. If not, I can always change back to the old map format. Again, let me know if there is anything that is wrong, or if you have any suggestions.

Count me as an "if not". Now it's not neatly on 1 screen anymore. I don't have any issues with it being wide. The old map isn't even close to being too wide at all (24" monitor). You could even add 3 more boxes on the old map in width and it'd still be okay.
"
Koalachan wrote:

Count me as an "if not". Now it's not neatly on 1 screen anymore. I don't have any issues with it being wide. The old map isn't even close to being too wide at all (24" monitor). You could even add 3 more boxes on the old map in width and it'd still be okay.

The main reason I changed up the format was because I wanted to show what was in each area, and teh way I was doing it was to put the icons on either side, though the side they were on would switch depending on what was in the area. This way, everything is in the same place, and there is a bit more info about what is in the area. I feel this representation is a bit easier on the eyes and mind, but it is unfortunate that it makes the image much longer.

I've got ideas for something new, though I am not sure if I am going to make it yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info