The Goodbye Thread

Game's still good, and there are no alternatives. I wonder what the guys who left are playing now.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
zakalwe55 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Pretty sure the low numbers and the work done to not render items hidden by a filter had nothing to do with each other. Coincidence doesn't imply causality.

Yes, correlation is not causation. But, also:

First time happenstance. Filter hidden items.
Second time coincidence. Colorblind support for gems.
Third time enemy play. ???

These things have been mentioned for years. They are getting fixed NOW during lower revenue numbers. The motive is there.

Desync existed for years. And then they suddenly fixed it, with almost no build up. Lock step was not advertised, nor was it teased. It just came out.

You're looking for reasons to make everything support your position. Them doing nothing would likely be twisted that way too. It's called confirmation bias.

Oh, I'm unfamilar with the desync and lock step changes--when they took place and what was happening in the background.

Well, GGG has been working on other quality of life changes this league.
Why do you think GGG is making big changes to the atlas and jun unveils? What do you think is GGG's motivation if not player happiness/revenue?

Chris Wilson just mentioned on the Community Podcast that they are really focusing on player feedback now because 3.15 was screwed up. Aurabots are getting nerfed in 3.16 because of player requests.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Last edited by zakalwe55 on Sep 1, 2021, 5:36:35 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Game's still good, and there are no alternatives. I wonder what the guys who left are playing now.

Hopefully whatever it is scratches their itch.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Bannerlord and Civ 6.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
this last broadcast made me quit for now , its impossible to supoort this game anymore .
realy loved this game before ( my favorite leagues was delirium and betrayel)
all chris always talk is hardmode and i dont give a crap about that , what i loved about this game was testing new build and diferent mechanics .
started to hate this game when they always force there meta and never fix melee .
loved my old slayer starforge in legacy , duel strike in abyss,etc.

its a goodbye maybe i will cameback one day if they ever see how boring the game is now .
"
Xavderion wrote:

There are no alternatives because there are no more "POE games" but there are games, lots of other games.

Fallout4 (150+ mods) and purchased Grim Dawn on sale yesterday, Adventure awaits! Huzzah!
Full Harvest is besto waifu, give me 3.11 and/or 3.13 and take my money.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Other games ?
Escape from Tarkov
Valheim
GR: Breakpoint with friends

so much games
"
Narszosh7 wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

There are no alternatives because there are no more "POE games" but there are games, lots of other games.

Fallout4 (150+ mods) and purchased Grim Dawn on sale yesterday, Adventure awaits! Huzzah!

In a tunnel Vision there are no alternatives, yeah.
Bye... for 10 days. Going on a cruise you peasants.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Bye... for 10 days. Going on a cruise you peasants.

Going on a cruise, during the height of the Delta variant transmission situation, at your age, is...well... I suppose it's on brand.

Smh, I hope your rng is good.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info