[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

BTW the new Kaom's gloves are insane for this build, with the rage regen and enduring cry giving 20 rage every few seconds you can get almost permanent berserk.

I dropped ancestral protector and just have warchief by itself because it'll be useful against Pinnacle bosses.

I've been running the crit version this league with the reworked Emperor's Vigilance and the DPS is amazing. I'm not even min-maxed and my PoB may reach 12m DPS and a higher level guy I met is at 20m DPS currently.
"
fate3 wrote:
BTW the new Kaom's gloves are insane for this build, with the rage regen and enduring cry giving 20 rage every few seconds you can get almost permanent berserk.

I dropped ancestral protector and just have warchief by itself because it'll be useful against Pinnacle bosses.

I've been running the crit version this league with the reworked Emperor's Vigilance and the DPS is amazing. I'm not even min-maxed and my PoB may reach 12m DPS and a higher level guy I met is at 20m DPS currently.

It looks like that the gloves are a good benefit to us at the end of the day with the high investment version, as using Berserk gives us a pretty good burst window of about 32m Sirus DPS / 9m uber pinnacle dps. This is something I was planning on tinkering with later, and it's something i'm going to explore more and have in the guide in some form by 3.20.

Also, using the impale + impale chance watcher's eye along with these gloves still gives us 100% impale chance (well, 99, close enough).
Last edited by Sensatiional on Sep 7, 2022, 11:28:37 PM
How come in the original edit for gear you're using rings with elemental damage but you have brutality in your gems? Confused! I'm still using Princess Sabre as it scales from level 10 to end game with SC and gives more DPS than Prism ( unless you swap in brutality ) and I'm not sure I will, no one in global can seem to give me the benefit of using brutality when you get more dps without it? Hoping someone here can explain to me because I'm a bit stupid haha ;D

PS so far build/guide = awesome
"
doncakepie wrote:
How come in the original edit for gear you're using rings with elemental damage but you have brutality in your gems? Confused! I'm still using Princess Sabre as it scales from level 10 to end game with SC and gives more DPS than Prism ( unless you swap in brutality ) and I'm not sure I will, no one in global can seem to give me the benefit of using brutality when you get more dps without it? Hoping someone here can explain to me because I'm a bit stupid haha ;D

PS so far build/guide = awesome

Due to some inconsistency when it comes to shield damage and being able to scale through the acts properly for Shield Crush, the levelling process was adjusted to use Steel Skills up to maps and then swap to Shield Crush then.

Elemental damage is just a dead stat, the ring you're mentioning is used for 'vulnerability on hit' mod.

Before you hit level 38 you can use elemental damage because it can work for damage, but once you hit level 38 you swap in brutality as it's the best damage when it comes to using the steel skills.

As you level up make sure to use blacksmiths whetstone + rare rustic sash (you can use an essence or alch on it) + a white sword or axe to make a weapon that has good damage for shattering steel. Doing this or using unique weapons with good damage as you level is better than using something elemental once you pass the level 38 margin.
Last edited by OMFGaTaco on Sep 10, 2022, 12:48:43 PM
hey dude love idea i played shield crush last league (some nerfs for spell supress). This is my version. you can borrow some ideas for dmg if you want to
https://pastebin.com/Fd92hTGb
it was uber boss killer, screen cleaner and absolute tanky beast :)
from SLayer to another slayer
"
hey dude love idea i played shield crush last league (some nerfs for spell supress). This is my version. you can borrow some ideas for dmg if you want to

is mageblood good with this or anguish is really necessary?
Nice build , I think I am in the league at the moment to start transition into a crit build. I want smoother end game boss fights and more juiced maps.

I dont know how much it will cost me . Alot of popular streamers are playing SC aswell so prices are going to the roof.
"
dmoniak wrote:
"

is mageblood good with this or anguish is really necessary?

Shield crush is very free to explore build , you cna go with anything, even stygian with some decent atatck speed /abyssus for more dmg , whatever you prefer, you need to experimentif mageblood is better and what corner you can cut with it (some extra crit , spell supress is always good)
Hey dude, great guide. My favorite build yet! Quick question about accuracy rating, where are you getting it when you swap out of Resolute Technique? I just spent a boat load on cluster and watchers eye and now i've only got 76% hit chance D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info