[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Multiple Totems Support... do I just bind one of the 2 kinds of totems to a button and both of the types pop out when said button is pressed? Or is there something else to it I don't know about?
I think the Magnate is definitely worth looking into for starter into endgame since you will easily get the 10% double damage and with investment can get the chance for triple damage without the brutal charge downside.
"
"
gvidzix wrote:
"
Question, under weapons in pob it says no culling if GGB what does that mean and why is there no Culling? if its Green green blue

That means if you have no mana issues, you get 3Green Prismatic and socket in Culling support.
p.s. The Blue sockets as per Prismatic unique mod, gives you mana leech.

But as a Slayer Cull is already in Headsman so cull is not needed here?

True that, I did have cull support there until I fully ascended, now I added Faster Attacks.
"
Around level 55 or 60 you can start putting points into the Mana reservation Efficiency cluster. Once the cluster + mastery is added, you can use all 5 Auras with ~15% open mana, which is how much we want due to the CWDT mana costs.

(this quote is from the leveling section of your guide)

In PoB, before converting the tree over to 3.19, you had the mastery for mana reservation set to one that no longer exists in 3.19? It's the one that does something like, "15% mana reservation efficiency".

At least that looks like what is happening, unless I'm doing something wrong...
Another question regarding the Lethal Pride does it matter which Lethal pride? It was not stated in the guide since there are 3 versions Kaom, Rakiata and Akoya for the jewel
nm
Last edited by SonicTMP on Aug 24, 2022, 10:30:34 PM
"
Another question regarding the Lethal Pride does it matter which Lethal pride? It was not stated in the guide since there are 3 versions Kaom, Rakiata and Akoya for the jewel

It doesn't matter since you're not taking the keystone, just use PoB to check seeds and max out the chance for double damage notables.
Hey man, awesome build. Question, for Flesh and Stone and Blood and Sand, are you using blood stance or sand stance? If both, what context do you use each in?
"
adivanfard wrote:
Hey man, awesome build. Question, for Flesh and Stone and Blood and Sand, are you using blood stance or sand stance? If both, what context do you use each in?

Blood stance gives better damage. Sand stance gives better aoe and better defense.

You'll get to the point where you won't ever really need to change to sand stance, but its always nice in juiced up maps with a ton of mobs.
"
Popolac wrote:
"
Around level 55 or 60 you can start putting points into the Mana reservation Efficiency cluster. Once the cluster + mastery is added, you can use all 5 Auras with ~15% open mana, which is how much we want due to the CWDT mana costs.

(this quote is from the leveling section of your guide)

In PoB, before converting the tree over to 3.19, you had the mastery for mana reservation set to one that no longer exists in 3.19? It's the one that does something like, "15% mana reservation efficiency".

At least that looks like what is happening, unless I'm doing something wrong...

Apologies on this! I forgot a few bits when it came to the levelling section. This should still work in theory when you get the stance reservation node as well, and I'll update the levelling piece to this instead of the mastery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info