[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

"
Lochlan360 wrote:
Hey dude, great guide. My favorite build yet! Quick question about accuracy rating, where are you getting it when you swap out of Resolute Technique? I just spent a boat load on cluster and watchers eye and now i've only got 76% hit chance D:

Prismatic Eclipse corrupt. They should be pretty cheap on market. 3S/3G it yourself using crafting bench. You'll need vaal orbs to do the crafts too.
Hi, I've been following your guide for my character this league and am wondering if you can take a look at my PoB real quick.

https://pastebin.com/TNaHRR8s

I've been using your guide as a baseline and opted to go for a crit version using the glad ascendancy. This is my first shield crush build since I noticed the reworked Emperor's Vigilance works with this build perfectly. I've kinda hit a wall and I'm just wondering where you think I could make upgrades given my current gear. I've tackled all then endgame except The Feared and Ubers and want to see what it takes to give it a shot.
"
Sensatiional wrote:
Hi, I've been following your guide for my character this league and am wondering if you can take a look at my PoB real quick.

I've been using your guide as a baseline and opted to go for a crit version using the glad ascendancy. This is my first shield crush build since I noticed the reworked Emperor's Vigilance works with this build perfectly. I've kinda hit a wall and I'm just wondering where you think I could make upgrades given my current gear. I've tackled all then endgame except The Feared and Ubers and want to see what it takes to give it a shot.

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I'm looking into this and working on it. Should have something for you by tomorrow around this time.
Can I take Predigious Defence instead of Fuel the Fight for the 8 passive Large Cluster Jewel?
"
OMFGaTaco wrote:
"
Sensatiional wrote:

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I'm looking into this and working on it. Should have something for you by tomorrow around this time.

Hi! I've since made some slight changes to my gear. If you wouldn't mind looking at my slightly updated PoB, I'd greatly appreciate it ty

https://pastebin.com/yvLwDyRj
Last edited by Sensatiional on Sep 21, 2022, 1:44:13 PM
Hi!
I want to start the league with this build. I dont have much free time for PoE, so I was looking for a tank build with adequate dmg and good clear speed. Just for mapping mostly.
But i'm wondering with what budget from PoB do you think you can get all the voidstones in early league? As i understand this build is not a great for bossing.
Thank you!
"
Tur1cH wrote:
Hi!
I want to start the league with this build. I dont have much free time for PoE, so I was looking for a tank build with adequate dmg and good clear speed. Just for mapping mostly.
But i'm wondering with what budget from PoB do you think you can get all the voidstones in early league? As i understand this build is not a great for bossing.
Thank you!

I'd say a 1-2 div budget minus the impale watchers eye and the enchanted crown of the inward eye, both being optional. I've done it SSFish (only purchased Carnage Heart and basic Prismatic Eclipse) and have gotten voidstones by the end of the first week. If you hard push you can probably get it between day 2 and 3. Easily day 2 for just 2 voidstones.

Using the 'red maps' baseline for gear gives about a 6m dps mark, but its very easy to push it higher (probably around 8-9m) without significant investment.

"
I'd say a 1-2 div budget minus the impale watchers eye and the enchanted crown of the inward eye, both being optional. I've done it SSFish (only purchased Carnage Heart and basic Prismatic Eclipse) and have gotten voidstones by the end of the first week. If you hard push you can probably get it between day 2 and 3. Easily day 2 for just 2 voidstones.

Using the 'red maps' baseline for gear gives about a 6m dps mark, but its very easy to push it higher (probably around 8-9m) without significant investment.

Ty for answer and useful info!
Another small question:
In PoB you mentioned 60 Fortification stacks. Where we can grab this quantity of Fortification? I cant get it..
"
Tur1cH wrote:
Another small question:
In PoB you mentioned 60 Fortification stacks. Where we can grab this quantity of Fortification? I cant get it..

Fortification? Do you mean rage? You can get 60 rage with the Berserking notable + having a source of rage, usually Kaom's Spirit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info