[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

hmm so iam currently looking into lethal pride
i did look at a bunch of options in pob
now the only question is if i did get it right, unless you want to transform a keynote into another, we dont have to worry bout names since we only after stats?

found bunch 3-4 double damage ones with good adds, some dps some defensive
now i just gotta wait for the filter to pop up with a cheap one :D

did a little research and it doesnt matter
little worried bout crafting chest, the sim is so random, worried ill use like 2 divines and not get anything useful :D
Last edited by Rufnet on Dec 18, 2022, 10:54:07 AM
"
Rufnet wrote:
hmm so iam currently looking into lethal pride
i did look at a bunch of options in pob
now the only question is if i did get it right, unless you want to transform a keynote into another, we dont have to worry bout names since we only after stats?

found bunch 3-4 double damage ones with good adds, some dps some defensive
now i just gotta wait for the filter to pop up with a cheap one :D

did a little research and it doesnt matter
little worried bout crafting chest, the sim is so random, worried ill use like 2 divines and not get anything useful :D

you can use the checker in PoB to find a keystone that you want. Lethal Pride won't hit any notables that we use as long as you take the slots that are listed (the ones by the endurance charge nodes).

If you don't want to craft it yourself, you can buy the chest as well. It usually isn't too bad price wise but i'm playing in a semi-ssf league this league so i don't know firsthand.
Spoiler

found that one, replaced it in ur pob and it added nearly as much dmg as the best that i pickd from the stats
was fairly cheap so if it doesnt pan out thats ok

yea ill look into buying a chest, see if there any for sale
last time i checkd they where quite pricey
4 div +
thank you, have fun in semi ssf :D, i played quite bit aswell of that

crafted 2, both garbage ofc.
runnin low, real downer :/

i managed to find another lethal pride, little more balanced better dps, 1 less double damage

i did it!
Spoiler

what would be good lethal pride addition

edit:
kinda got it together now, lookin solid so far, really liking the playstyle.
i did stick with shield charge since it just helps clear out trash
thank you guys for the help again.
Last edited by Rufnet on Dec 20, 2022, 3:46:41 PM

Feels pretty weak progressing the atlas in red maps, what can i do?
"

A few initial things i see is that you don't have an anoint (kinetic should help a bit), no 6l yet and your boots and belt could use an upgrade.

I'd recommend running maps like Cage to farm for 'the chains that bind' div card, it'll be a cheap lv80 6L that you can use. You can also probably purchase celestial justicar (if you are trade league) or just buy the chains that bind div card as well. for the 6l running either pulverise or lifetap is fine, but i prefer lifetap for ease of access.

You should also consider picking up a Kaom's Spirit and running rage + berserk for a time if you want a better damage boost. Your glove slot doesn't have much thats important apart from the attack speed, so it should be a pretty easy swap.

If you would like to work to get a ring, i'd recommend rolling Caster on a Warlord's ring, it should take only 10 or so rolls to hit vulnerability.
"
OMFGaTaco wrote:
"

A few initial things i see is that you don't have an anoint (kinetic should help a bit), no 6l yet and your boots and belt could use an upgrade.

I'd recommend running maps like Cage to farm for 'the chains that bind' div card, it'll be a cheap lv80 6L that you can use. You can also probably purchase celestial justicar (if you are trade league) or just buy the chains that bind div card as well. for the 6l running either pulverise or lifetap is fine, but i prefer lifetap for ease of access.

You should also consider picking up a Kaom's Spirit and running rage + berserk for a time if you want a better damage boost. Your glove slot doesn't have much thats important apart from the attack speed, so it should be a pretty easy swap.

If you would like to work to get a ring, i'd recommend rolling Caster on a Warlord's ring, it should take only 10 or so rolls to hit vulnerability.

Oh yeah, this is SSF :D Good tip on the Cage tho :P
"

Oh yeah, this is SSF :D Good tip on the Cage tho :P

No problem! Running essences for the flat damage on jewelry nodes can help, and using essences or harvest to get some good boots with life and resistances can help on the defenses department.

If you don't hate heist, you can run heist for uniques to get a Magnate belt, which is a really good stopgap to help with damage since its easy to hit at least 200 strength for the 10% double damage chance.

Remember since you're ssf, there's nothing wrong with hanging in yellow maps for a bit to get some upgrades. I did that on my bane character to pad up some rings and such so red maps would be comfier.
Any tipps for the league mechanic? being so slow and having to stay in place for attacking i am skipping it most of the time because i cant get far anyway
"
Any tipps for the league mechanic? being so slow and having to stay in place for attacking i am skipping it most of the time because i cant get far anyway

the mechanic is a dps check along with knowing how the unique mobs work. Once you hit about 3-4m dps then you shouldn't have problems on a damage standpoint throughout, even in the 80+ sanctums.
Thanks a lot for the guide - this build is great.

Only thing i didnt like was having mana for only one 'swing'. Sometimes when i hit nothing it sucks because no mana regen. i specced into dread banner reservation and this made it smoother (for me) so that i these stuff-ups werent so punishing as i have 86 unreserved mana.

Do you think the timeless jewel i have is ok? only has 1 x double damage but im not sure how often these are rolled with more than one clsoe by?

Thanks
Last edited by Immortal007 on Dec 24, 2022, 8:07:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info