[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Just wanted to say I am diggin' the build man, thanks for making the guide. Long live melee!
im struggling with debating if 20m guadrian/shaper is enough damage for this build or if i need to invest a lot more into gear any thoughts?

Last edited by habsare24 on Apr 16, 2023, 8:02:37 PM
"
habsare24 wrote:
im struggling with debating if 20m guadrian/shaper is enough damage for this build or if i need to invest a lot more into gear any thoughts?

That shield is so cracked that it should be pretty doable. The catch with uber fights is that its difficult to stay stull for a while, but 20m dps on the normal pinnacles is more than enough.
Where does the 100% impale come from without the impale gem?
i messed up when i 30quald shield without blessed orb so no 4k. build is sitting at 27.4m guardian/pinacle if anyone could look to see if there are improvments to be made.
https://pastebin.com/4zPJZHYQ
"
Seanprice798 wrote:

Tree for 50%, Dread banner for ~23% (anomalous for ~28%), watcher's eye (or glove enchant) for 25%

If you run Kaom's spirit then you need the watcher's eye chance to impale. If not, then you can t4 eldritch mod your gloves for 20% to get it to roughly 95% or so which is good enough. You can fill the last % with a jewel.
I might just run this. How friendly is this on console? How many buttons do I need to regularly press?
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
I might just run this. How friendly is this on console? How many buttons do I need to regularly press?

This is pretty button intensive on console. Shield Crush, Blood Rage, Totems, Leap Slam, Vulnerability (which can be automated) all come to mind. I did not enjoy it too much on a Steam Deck personally.
I'm playing with this build and I'm really enjoying it
"
OMFGaTaco wrote:
"
Seanprice798 wrote:

Tree for 50%, Dread banner for ~23% (anomalous for ~28%), watcher's eye (or glove enchant) for 25%

If you run Kaom's spirit then you need the watcher's eye chance to impale. If not, then you can t4 eldritch mod your gloves for 20% to get it to roughly 95% or so which is good enough. You can fill the last % with a jewel.

With inspirational forbidden jewels arrogance linked to anomalous dread banner gets me to 94% impale. One base jewel gets to 100. This lets you run kaoms without double pride watcher eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info