[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

So I'm about halfway through Act 1 following your guide, and my first big thought/question is what Affixes are priority for leveling? You covered weapon and gems well enough with the Guied/PoB, but I don't see anything discussing Armor implicits/affixes.

My assumption is armor-evasion gear with Health, Resistances, More Armor, More Evasion?

EDIT: I've now finished Act 1. Thanks for reminding me of the vendor recipe for weapon damage in the guide, as soon as I used it halfway through Act 1, it became much smoother sailing.
Last edited by Popolac on Aug 19, 2022, 8:16:44 PM
"
Popolac wrote:
So I'm about halfway through Act 1 following your guide, and my first big thought/question is what Affixes are priority for leveling? You covered weapon and gems well enough with the Guied/PoB, but I don't see anything discussing Armor implicits/affixes.

My assumption is armor-evasion gear with Health, Resistances, More Armor, More Evasion?

EDIT: I've now finished Act 1. Thanks for reminding me of the vendor recipe for weapon damage in the guide, as soon as I used it halfway through Act 1, it became much smoother sailing.

It's the general affixes for levelling: health and resistances. The only damage you need to worry about is using the weapon recipe on your weapon (axe or sword, sword is technically better) as you go through the acts to keep damage up. It's more damage to do 2H but you can 1H + shield as well if you want.
Hi quick question about fortification.

Do we only have it when we place the banner ?
"
Gizdalord wrote:
Hi quick question about fortification.

Do we only have it when we place the banner ?

Once you get the mastery passive 'melee hits fortify' then you will get it whenever you hit something with shield crush. It's very easy to keep it at max stacks.
I was looking for it everywhere i didnt check the masteries. I checked gems and everything else i did the wiki XD
Question, under weapons in pob it says no culling if GGB what does that mean and why is there no Culling? if its Green green blue
Last edited by ChiefBrewmaster on Aug 21, 2022, 4:10:48 PM
"
Question, under weapons in pob it says no culling if GGB what does that mean and why is there no Culling? if its Green green blue

That means if you have no mana issues, you get 3Green Prismatic and socket in Culling support.
p.s. The Blue sockets as per Prismatic unique mod, gives you mana leech.
Last edited by gvidzix on Aug 21, 2022, 10:20:18 PM
Has anyone gotten relatively far end game with the shield build? i want to try this but dont want to invest too much time if it doesnt work out too well
"
gvidzix wrote:
"

That means if you have no mana issues, you get 3Green Prismatic and socket in Culling support.

But as a Slayer Cull is already in Headsman so cull is not needed here?
Last edited by ChiefBrewmaster on Aug 22, 2022, 12:12:51 AM
"
"
gvidzix wrote:
"

But as a Slayer Cull is already in Headsman so cull is not needed here?

We don't need culling strike support and get culling strike from ascendancy. Sorry about that! It's something I missed since we used to run Gladiator as default (which doesn't have built in culling strike). I will update the POB when able.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info