[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Small update to the build, if you can get a shield with socketed gems have 20% increased reservation efficiency plus the armor mastery node giving determination 25% increased reservation efficiency you can swap out herald of purity for determination and have roughly the same amount of mana left over.

Also if damage is a problem you can find +2 to level of socketed aoe gem chests for fairly cheap (I paid 1 ex for mine and it was already 6 linked) and then all you need is a +1 neck to hit lvl 24 on shield crush for the next damage threshold.

Heres the updated pob: https://pastebin.com/q44P8tCh
overall damage went up a decent amount and EHP went way up.
Hi, first time running a shield crush build, feel like I do an okay amount of damage but still get killed multiple times during red maps, could I get a pointer to where I'm lacking in the build? I'm tryna follow everything in the guide but still have issues.

https://pastebin.com/aRmp3Hs8

Thanks!
"
Blastwire wrote:
Hi, first time running a shield crush build, feel like I do an okay amount of damage but still get killed multiple times during red maps, could I get a pointer to where I'm lacking in the build? I'm tryna follow everything in the guide but still have issues.

Thanks!

First thing that catches my eye is low life on both the Astral and no life on the gloves. Adding that in should give you more total life which can help fix the problem that you're currently dealing with.

You can also grab enchantments on helmet/boots to help with damage if that's an issue. Anointment slot is also still open on your amulet for kinetic blasts or panopticon (depending on how much money you've got)

Your jewel by Unwavering Stance can be dropped for a life jewel with whatever as well. If attack speed is expensive this league (don't know actual prices since i'm doing SSF this league), then just grab a basic melee or area damage instead. Shouldn't be more than 5c.

5000 life is a good threshhold as a 'bare minimum' when it comes to life, where 6000 is the 'sweet spot'. With Cluster Jewels its difficult to get to 6k without something like a +2 Belly of the Beast, so around the mid 5000 hp level should still be fine.

Also remember that Scourge has a % more damage modifier per stack as you go through it, so Scourge is naturally rippy. Although this build does do its best to work around that, one shots are going to happen in red maps due to how high that more damage modifier is going to get.
"
Steversio wrote:
Small update to the build, if you can get a shield with socketed gems have 20% increased reservation efficiency plus the armor mastery node giving determination 25% increased reservation efficiency you can swap out herald of purity for determination and have roughly the same amount of mana left over.

Also if damage is a problem you can find +2 to level of socketed aoe gem chests for fairly cheap (I paid 1 ex for mine and it was already 6 linked) and then all you need is a +1 neck to hit lvl 24 on shield crush for the next damage threshold.

Heres the updated pob: https://pastebin.com/q44P8tCh
overall damage went up a decent amount and EHP went way up.

Hello, can you please tell me if you are cleaning t16 cards normally and with the new league mechanics, is there enough damage and life?
Yep clearing t16 maps and getting to around 150 stacks in scourgeland no problem with this build.
"
OMFGaTaco wrote:
"
Blastwire wrote:

Thanks!

First thing that catches my eye is low life on both the Astral and no life on the gloves. Adding that in should give you more total life which can help fix the problem that you're currently dealing with.

You can also grab enchantments on helmet/boots to help with damage if that's an issue. Anointment slot is also still open on your amulet for kinetic blasts or panopticon (depending on how much money you've got)

Your jewel by Unwavering Stance can be dropped for a life jewel with whatever as well. If attack speed is expensive this league (don't know actual prices since i'm doing SSF this league), then just grab a basic melee or area damage instead. Shouldn't be more than 5c.

5000 life is a good threshhold as a 'bare minimum' when it comes to life, where 6000 is the 'sweet spot'. With Cluster Jewels its difficult to get to 6k without something like a +2 Belly of the Beast, so around the mid 5000 hp level should still be fine.

Also remember that Scourge has a % more damage modifier per stack as you go through it, so Scourge is naturally rippy. Although this build does do its best to work around that, one shots are going to happen in red maps due to how high that more damage modifier is going to get.

Thanks so much for the prompt reply, will try out the changes and see if it feels better!
Hello

How many armour do you need on shield for endgame ? ( SIrus A8 etc)

I'm ssf and i made this one today after 20+ dense fossils :(

Thanks
hey i was looking at ur SSF character for some pointers and i see skitterbots, is this something we should run on the prismatic sword? or go GGG still
"
reeld wrote:
Hello

How many armour do you need on shield for endgame ? ( SIrus A8 etc)

I'm ssf and i made this one today after 20+ dense fossils :(

Thanks

I defeated Sirus A8 with a 1050/1050 (armour/evasion) shield, but takes a bit of time :P
also anyone whos running the champion build, is it better to run the 79/78/78 setup or the lvl 95 no/1 cluster build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info