[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

"
OMFGaTaco wrote:
"
Chiilyy wrote:
Just some update on Slayer crush. Added another cluster and upped shield to 2500. Dropped close combat for fortify support to drop the fortify passives to fit in cluster. Still looking at getting a Ryslatha's and +1 neck to push crush to 21.

Easily was able to do all conquerors and A8 Sirus deathless. Tanked a few die beams on Sirus. It feels kind of squishy at times, mainly in maps with reduced recovery but on the Slayer ascendancy going for Headsman, Bane of Legends, Brutal Fervour and Impact seems to be working well.

You think Endless Hunger or Impact is better? I couldn't really decide between them so I went with Endless hunger on my end due to the attack speed.

I tried both, Endless Hunger was nice for the attack speed and overkill leech but for scourge and clear speed the huge aoe you get from Impact just feels great. You get full screen clear. The difference on bosses though was pretty negligible imo.
"
Chiilyy wrote:
I tried both, Endless Hunger was nice for the attack speed and overkill leech but for scourge and clear speed the huge aoe you get from Impact just feels great. You get full screen clear. The difference on bosses though was pretty negligible imo.

Sounds good! I'll take your word for it and swap it. Thanks!
what happened to the champion pob link?! :O
"
Dooftard wrote:
what happened to the champion pob link?! :O

The guide has just been overhauled, and an updated version of the Champion PoB link is now available.
Hey so im level 93 and im having a hard time killing some 16 and 15 maps depending on my mods, some boss fights i just flop and die like sirus or shaper. what should my next upgrade be>?

also was wondering why are we using spiked gloves and not sinistral gloves?
Last edited by Da_GINGER33 on Nov 5, 2021, 3:41:10 AM
"
Da_GINGER33 wrote:
Hey so im level 93 and im having a hard time killing some 16 and 15 maps depending on my mods, some boss fights i just flop and die like sirus or shaper. what should my next upgrade be>?

also was wondering why are we using spiked gloves and not sinistral gloves?

Sinistral Gloves should be listed on an endgame stretch, as they're harder to get compared to spiked gloves. Sinistral Gloves are best in slot for the gloves so i'd recommend getting them if you can buy the base.

Some upgrades I'd recommend are changing your Unset Ring to a more damage-based ring or a circle of guilt, and moving War Banner into your Shield Sockets since you don't need the vulnerability gem there anymore due to the vuln on hit ring. You can also work on a jewel cluster for an extra damage boost, as well as a helmet with a proper enchant. Anointing Panopticon or Kinetic Impacts can also help since your anointment slot is still open.

On a health standpoint if you're dying a lot you can change your Astral Plate to a Belly, which will give you a whole ton of life and decent resistances. You can also change the Unset ring to a Vermillion Ring with resistances and such as well.

Please note that these are recommendations and you don't need to do them all at once. Take it one step at a time depending on your needs :)
Hi guys, I've been following this build since the league launch and this is where I'm at now:
https://pastebin.com/6A1hY3Qr

I've just got up to T16 maps and it's going ok. I'm a bit on the squishy side since I took more damage on tree & gear I think. Also scourge stacks don't help.

Is there anything obvious I've missed which I could do better?
Right now I'm aiming for the sinistral gloves upgrade and crafting my body armour into a +1 strength & +1 active gems. Also I should probably change my helmet, but I'd like to get one with an enchant.

I kept the death rush ring for the chaos res & onslaught on kill, not sure there is a cheap alternative?

Lastly I was wondering why OMFGaTaco didn't take the Vanquisher notable anymore since 3.16? Is overwhelm physical damage overrated?
Why on the new Champion Tree we got again the PhysicalMastery (20% chance to impale on hit)? It was bugged right?
"
Hayabusha58 wrote:
Why on the new Champion Tree we got again the PhysicalMastery (20% chance to impale on hit)? It was bugged right?

Looks like it's just a tooltip bug after the research I dug in for it.
"
stealth6 wrote:
Hi guys, I've been following this build since the league launch and this is where I'm at now:
https://pastebin.com/6A1hY3Qr

I've just got up to T16 maps and it's going ok. I'm a bit on the squishy side since I took more damage on tree & gear I think. Also scourge stacks don't help.

Is there anything obvious I've missed which I could do better?
Right now I'm aiming for the sinistral gloves upgrade and crafting my body armour into a +1 strength & +1 active gems. Also I should probably change my helmet, but I'd like to get one with an enchant.

I kept the death rush ring for the chaos res & onslaught on kill, not sure there is a cheap alternative?

Lastly I was wondering why OMFGaTaco didn't take the Vanquisher notable anymore since 3.16? Is overwhelm physical damage overrated?

I think what I was missing was in the PoB configuration Pride effect was set to maximum.
I sarificed the vaquisher node & the nodes to get there and got the life in the Marauder area instead. That made me die a bit less.
I finally got the crown of the inwardeye with 15% shield crush attack speed, which is a nice DPS boost. Still working towards the upgraded body armour & gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info