[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Hello,

I love this build so far but I feel like I don't have so much power, survi is okay but Nightmare can one shoot me sometimes. I can assume it is because of Chaos damgage is very low on eHP. I am trying to craft the chest now. Could you check out my build and give me some pointers? Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/vVVU34YN
"
BoB3R wrote:
Hello,

I love this build so far but I feel like I don't have so much power, survi is okay but Nightmare can one shoot me sometimes. I can assume it is because of Chaos damgage is very low on eHP. I am trying to craft the chest now. Could you check out my build and give me some pointers? Thanks!

Hey have been playing this build this leauge aswell, one thing i see you coud do is probobly get a curse on hit ring for vulnerability. Its pretty cheap and will be big quility of life improvement :) and after that get war banner :) and respec Pyhsical mastery near Bastion Breaker for WAR Banner has 100% Mana Reservation efficiency :) you coud buy a corrupted prismatic ecplise whith 10-15 % chane Onslought on kill or with any other positive corroption for cheap. Hope it helps :D Still new to all of this aswell. Thats what i saw off the bat :D Probbly there are things that i dont see. :D
Last edited by Teika on Oct 31, 2021, 5:22:07 PM
"
Teika wrote:
"
BoB3R wrote:
Hello,

Hey have been playing this build this leauge aswell, one thing i see you coud do is probobly get a curse on hit ring for vulnerability. Its pretty cheap and will be big quility of life improvement :) and after that get war banner :) and respec Pyhsical mastery near Bastion Breaker for WAR Banner has 100% Mana Reservation efficiency :) you coud buy a corrupted prismatic ecplise whith 10-15 % chane Onslought on kill or with any other positive corroption for cheap. Hope it helps :D Still new to all of this aswell. Thats what i saw off the bat :D Probbly there are things that i dont see. :D

Hello,

Thanks mate that helped a lot! I was lucky with chest and shield craft so the game looks so good now! If you want check this out:

https://pastebin.com/MdYA9dE2
Anyone tried this as a Slayer? Working on it right now but need to figure out some other defenses.
very intrigued with what u guys find out, im trying out the slayer and so far it feels really brittle
I made the switch myself to slayer as i didn't know what to do to push further. You can check it through my profile. Now at like 5m sirus dps(i count totems and frenzy as both can be used on bosses without problem), 3m dps without totems(don't use them frequently only when switching to scourge during mapping). Somehow feel less tanky than gladiator(only like 20k less ehp and 50/50 block). But i would say that there is more advantages in damage than disadvantages in lack of def.
In short, you need to dodge more with slayer than with gladiator but seems like mapping and bossing is better overall with slayer. Now i'm at 92 and pathing to resistance and protection mastery.
Last edited by Deskowicz on Nov 2, 2021, 8:39:00 PM
"
I made the switch myself to slayer as i didn't know what to do to push further. You can check it through my profile. Now at like 5m sirus dps(i count totems and frenzy as both can be used on bosses without problem), 3m dps without totems(don't use them frequently only when switching to scourge during mapping). Somehow feel less tanky than gladiator(only like 20k less ehp and 50/50 block). But i would say that there is more advantages in damage than disadvantages in lack of def.
In short, you need to dodge more with slayer than with gladiator but seems like mapping and bossing is better overall with slayer. Now i'm at 92 and pathing to resistance and protection mastery

For damage you can push crush to 24 with a 21 gem, +1 active and +1 strength astral and a +1 physical skill gem amulet to hit that breakpoint for 6-8 phys per 15 armour. Also can save some skill points by getting resolute technique corruption on prismatic eclipse.

Though I'm not sure what to do about defenses. Block at 50% for spells seems kinda rough. Trying to figure out if there is a way to fit in spell suppression or something.

EDIT: After looking at it, we get good damage while leeching from Carnage Heart. A +1 ammy to get crush to 24 adds a good 300k damage but might be tough to balance the attributes you get from it. Still good if you can get some life from the ammy though.
Last edited by Chiilyy on Nov 2, 2021, 11:29:46 PM
Posting a quick blurb here for those who are following the thread, since i don't think edits give the notification.

Build update will be on 11/4 with a Champion focus.

Gladiator Ascendancy is still good, so do not worry about needing to respec into Champion if you don't want to.

PoBs will be provided for all three ascendancies, and pros and cons will be listed for each one so you can pick your poison. The core build is still more or less the same on the passive tree, so it should be relatively easy to pick what you want based on what you want this build to do.

I cannot verify personally that endgame bossing is good with the build after the nerfs of 3.16; however, I'm confident that this is a comfy mapper in reds so long as you get the gem levels and such. I don't think you'll need 24 Shield Crush for red maps, but you'll most likely need it for bossing and maven invites.
Just some update on Slayer crush. Added another cluster and upped shield to 2500. Dropped close combat for fortify support to drop the fortify passives to fit in cluster. Still looking at getting a Ryslatha's and +1 neck to push crush to 21.

Easily was able to do all conquerors and A8 Sirus deathless. Tanked a few die beams on Sirus. It feels kind of squishy at times, mainly in maps with reduced recovery but on the Slayer ascendancy going for Headsman, Bane of Legends, Brutal Fervour and Impact seems to be working well.
"
Chiilyy wrote:
Just some update on Slayer crush. Added another cluster and upped shield to 2500. Dropped close combat for fortify support to drop the fortify passives to fit in cluster. Still looking at getting a Ryslatha's and +1 neck to push crush to 21.

Easily was able to do all conquerors and A8 Sirus deathless. Tanked a few die beams on Sirus. It feels kind of squishy at times, mainly in maps with reduced recovery but on the Slayer ascendancy going for Headsman, Bane of Legends, Brutal Fervour and Impact seems to be working well.

You think Endless Hunger or Impact is better? I couldn't really decide between them so I went with Endless hunger on my end due to the attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info