[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

"
CaptainBub wrote:
also anyone whos running the champion build, is it better to run the 79/78/78 setup or the lvl 95 no/1 cluster build?

Currently going through early reds atm on 95/no cluster and not having issues. If I run into issues then i'll probably change to 79/78/78 but its still feeling pretty smooth on my end (though its a tad slow but that's because I'm on SSF and have to farm everything myself).
Started this league with shield crush champion, so far it feels quite tanky with very mediocre damage output, thinking of switching to crit slayer version or maybe leveling a genaral cry zerker as even rares in lower red maps take some time to schmuck down.

Gear is somewhat crappy of course and can be improved here and there.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
playing on a scourge normal im kind of confused about the rings, Vulnerability on hit allows us to drop our Unset Ring and move Dread Banner to the open slot. If we drop the unset ring, is there an open slot
"
CaptainBub wrote:
playing on a scourge normal im kind of confused about the rings, Vulnerability on hit allows us to drop our Unset Ring and move Dread Banner to the open slot. If we drop the unset ring, is there an open slot

Yes, because now that we have Vulnerability on hit we can drop the Vulnerability gem in the 3L with CWDT and then add in Dread/War Banner there instead.
Hi there, first of all, thank you for the great build i'm having lot of fun, at least doing the campain.
Simple question (sorry didn't read all the 42 pages), why use frenzy when you can generate the Fcharges with blood rage?

EDIT: Ok i think i got it, Bloodrage is on kill while Frenzi is on hit so with bosses we need Frenzy ;)
Last edited by Andbax on Nov 17, 2021, 2:25:02 AM
"
Andbax wrote:
Hi there, first of all, thank you for the great build i'm having lot of fun, at least doing the campain.
Simple question (sorry didn't read all the 42 pages), why use frenzy when you can generate the Fcharges with blood rage?

EDIT: Ok i think i got it, Bloodrage is on kill while Frenzi is on hit so with bosses we need Frenzy ;)

Correct!

I wouldn't worry about Frenzy too much until you're in the endgame fighting Sirus and such, thats when you're going to start needing it.
So after a few more days of tinkering I've managed to squeeze in both determination and herald of purity. It required me getting the helm enchant for 75% increased reservation efficiency on herald of purity as well as using a Replica Conqueror's efficiency and enchanting both rings and amulet with the -mana cost to non channelling spells. The result is 2% unreserved mana and shield crush costs 4 mana. This lets you dump the mana pot for another utility flask as an added bonus. I also took out frenzy as I just found it kind of clunky to keep up and it wasnt really needed for A8 Sirus.

Here is the updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/wdhyBPPZ

In the end I have 7.2 mil Sirus DPS as well as about 76k EHP with flasks but before molten shell or vaal molten shell.
https://imgur.com/a/uOCf502

these are my stats, that DPS seems like insanely low for my level and my gear.. is it calculated differently with shield crush or did i just REALLY fuck up somehow?
Last edited by CaptainBub on Nov 18, 2021, 2:03:51 AM
"
CaptainBub wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/uOCf502

these are my stats, that DPS seems like insanely low for my level and my gear.. is it calculated differently with shield crush or did i just REALLY fuck up somehow?

Well, for starters you have selected the default attack in that screenshot, not shield crush which is next icon to the right. Anyway, Path of Building Community aka PoB is a much better way to calculate DPS.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
I started my Shield Crush glad based off this guide a few days ago and I am loving it. I am working on making my end-game MH Prismatic Eclipse, and have a couple that I have corrupted/krangled and hoping to get some help deciding between the two.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info