Stress-Free PoE |RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End| 3.15

"
I'll be on vacation until the 27th of August. So unfortunately for those with questions and such, I won't be able to respond until then. I hope 3.15 is treating you well and that you're having a great time!

Just a reminder, feel free to make any change to the guide. If it works, great! If it doesn't, just revert back to the guide and try again. See you soon.

Enjoy your vacation, dude! Looking forward to a gem update after you're back. :)
After completing the passive tree in the guide, does anyone have any suggestions as to where the best spots are to spend excess skill points?
"
elias4444 wrote:
After completing the passive tree in the guide, does anyone have any suggestions as to where the best spots are to spend excess skill points?

life nodes or branch into cluster jewels
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I would personally take any remaining +6% and +5% life nodes (less than 5% is not worth it so probably would stop there).

After that, perhaps some investment into more mana + more mana regen might be worth it.

There are 2x +6% elemental damage nodes leading to a cluster jewel in the north of the tree if you want to go for that.
Last edited by furrypurpledinosaur on Aug 18, 2021, 5:41:18 AM
Thanks for another awesome guide, Wrecker!

I was sad to see the chieftain go last league and excited he's back. I'm on console and just getting into yellow maps and having a blast. A quick question - I've got a Malachai's Artifice ring which gives EE to the socketed gem. I've put Frost Blink in there and from what I understand Frost Blink does hit and can therefor trigger EE? It seems to help burn down enemies quicker but just wanted some clarification, because if it works that way its a really nice way to get EE that won't be affected by hitting with incinerate, while also giving a movement skill until I get a good set of vermillion rings.

Thanks as always for the guides and hope you enjoyed your holiday!
Just finished my first T16 red map. So I can confidently say this build can do red maps easily. Got a bit hairy with some runic monsters that jumped at me but they couldn't 1 shot me with my 7.5k hp and insane life regen.

And other than some strong runic monsters I just easily ran around the map and cleared everything without even needing Incinerate.

The problem is very low DPS so it took me 5 minutes to kill final boss. Definitely in the late game, your main focus when upgrading your gear should be to increase damage.

Will try to do that now (basically get helmet with RF enchant, try to get vermillion rings with increased fire damage, shield with increased elemental damage, best spectre you can find etc). I think I can up DPS decently once I get more expensive gear.
Last edited by furrypurpledinosaur on Aug 22, 2021, 1:37:29 PM
"
Just finished my first T16 red map. So I can confidently say this build can do red maps easily. Got a bit hairy with some runic monsters that jumped at me but they couldn't 1 shot me with my 7.5k hp and insane life regen.

And other than some strong runic monsters I just easily ran around the map and cleared everything without even needing Incinerate.

The problem is very low DPS so it took me 5 minutes to kill final boss. Definitely in the late game, your main focus when upgrading your gear should be to increase damage.

Will try to do that now (basically get helmet with RF enchant, try to get vermillion rings with increased fire damage, shield with increased elemental damage, best spectre you can find etc). I think I can up DPS decently once I get more expensive gear.

Very cool, that's encouraging! :)

I'm still in white maps, but chugging along happily... felt pretty squishy, so I picked up a Saffell's Frame. I was concerned the "can't block" modifier would negate the plus max rez benefit, but I feel way tankier with it than without it. Currently at 85/81/81, which I'm definitely enjoying. The lost damage from dropping my second sceptre is a bit obnoxious, but worth it so far; almost everything I have left to grab on the tree is for damage (currently level 82).

Currently messing around in delve whenever I have the sulphite for it, and the flask mod orbs are dropping significantly more often there than they are in maps for me. I have granite and diamond flasks set up to fire off when I hit a rare/unique, and an Overflowing Chalice that fires when one of the others goes off. Had to drop my quicksilver for that setup, which kind of sucks, but using flame dash makes it more bearable. Really wish I had room for move speed on my boots, but they're just too nice to give up at the moment...

Regarding the build, one thing I'll say is that I seriously underestimated the Valako ascendancy keystone. I put Enduring Cry on left click; even with increased duration support, it fires often enough just from moving around to keep endurance charges maxed out.
Yeah, I have made some changes to the build so I am not running exactly the build from this guide, it's 90% similar but there are changes.

Check my profile for my passive skill tree and current item setup. The current gear is maybe 3 ex maybe. I think I will need to invest more in gear to be able to do really late game stuff.

My shield currently sucks but I need a shield with chance to block as I have some of my flasks trigger on block. I think my cold/lightning max res is only 78 as I changed the skill tree a bit.
Last edited by furrypurpledinosaur on Aug 23, 2021, 7:47:47 AM
Hi everyone,

Thank you Wrecker of Days for writing this guide !

I've been following this thread for a while, even though I wasn't using the guide as league start (tried totems, not good). Now that I gathered some currency, I'm running a RF-centered Chieftain, without Incinerate: I only rely on RF for damage, and try to push it with Elemental Equilibrium and Scorching Ray (for bossing).

I'm starting to face endgame content, such as Maven'd Elder/Shaper guardians, and so far it works quite well, but I wonder if I miss something without Incinerate especially for clearing. So, question to those who run T15+ maps: how do you feel damage/clear -wise ? Do your damage come from both RF and Incinerate, or more from one of them (and which one) ?

Anyway, I thank you all for your very interesting discussions, and specifically furrypurpledinosaur for your feedback on lategame !
"
Spoiler
Enjoy your vacation, dude! Looking forward to a gem update after you're back. :)
Thanks internationalfish!

It was a good little trip. I'll be double-checking my stuff and posting the changes in the next couple days. It'll be at the top of the guide.

"
millieribba wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks for another awesome guide, Wrecker!

I was sad to see the chieftain go last league and excited he's back. I'm on console and just getting into yellow maps and having a blast. A quick question - I've got a Malachai's Artifice ring which gives EE to the socketed gem. I've put Frost Blink in there and from what I understand Frost Blink does hit and can therefor trigger EE? It seems to help burn down enemies quicker but just wanted some clarification, because if it works that way its a really nice way to get EE that won't be affected by hitting with incinerate, while also giving a movement skill until I get a good set of vermillion rings.

Thanks as always for the guides and hope you enjoyed your holiday!
Thanks millieribba!

I'm glad you have the version of the guide that you like back. I missed the Chief when it was the Elementalist. I like both versions, but the Chief is more suited to my play style.

EE is replaced really easily. I mean that you have to be careful to not bring on the negative effects. So if you're NOT using Incinerate, Purifying Flame, Wave of Conviction, or have any added Fire Damage, EE will work well. But I have no idea if Frostblink hits or not. Sorry. You'll have to try out all your EE shenanigans on your own ;).

Thanks for the kind praise. Sorry I wasn't any help. (Holidays were great!)

"
Spoiler

I'm glad it's working well for you now furrypurpledinosaur! It's been cool to see your comment progression. And I totally agree, this build needs some investment into single-target damage later in the game. Nice work!

"
PoitelMarto wrote:
Spoiler
Hi everyone,

Thank you Wrecker of Days for writing this guide !

I've been following this thread for a while, even though I wasn't using the guide as league start (tried totems, not good). Now that I gathered some currency, I'm running a RF-centered Chieftain, without Incinerate: I only rely on RF for damage, and try to push it with Elemental Equilibrium and Scorching Ray (for bossing).

I'm starting to face endgame content, such as Maven'd Elder/Shaper guardians, and so far it works quite well, but I wonder if I miss something without Incinerate especially for clearing. So, question to those who run T15+ maps: how do you feel damage/clear -wise ? Do your damage come from both RF and Incinerate, or more from one of them (and which one) ?

Anyway, I thank you all for your very interesting discussions, and specifically furrypurpledinosaur for your feedback on lategame!
Hey PoitelMarto!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you're finding the guide useful.

I'm sure you'd find other player's opinions more valuable than the OP's, but for me, until you get some great gear, Incinerate's damage is much greater than RF's. But not too much damage is needed for clearing. Incinerate is still not an amazing skill, but it can EASILY be replaced with another skill. I use it for the easy leech and the encouragement to stay within RF's radius.

Good luck with the Pure DOT version! It'll be great :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info