Stress-Free PoE |RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End| 3.15

Would really like to know if this guide is changing, seems most of the things that you have linked to Cast on Damage Taken no longer can link to that gem.
"
BlueTWolf101 wrote:
Hey! I am new and am following this build. Where should I go first? Start by going up or down after that fork on the skill tree.

Go south, then north ^^ Don't skip any nodes, as advised by the guide.
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
Do you have a POB pastebin link for the build?
Last edited by elaphros on Jul 24, 2021, 5:23:59 PM
oh I didn't see that thank you! :)
Thanks for the great guide.

I've been slowly progressing (first using molten strike and then switching to incinerate) and am currently in act 5.

At what point am I supposed to be able to fully self-sustain RF?

Currently, I can keep it up but only if I'm very carefully managing my life flasks and warcry.

Any advice? What can I do to make it easier to sustain? I've never played RF before.
It very much depends on what you have in your passive tree and how much regen you have on your gear, but generally I'm able to sustain around level 50 or so.
Thanks very much for the build.

What is the recommended order for the ascendancies?

"
Vrotappel wrote:
Thanks very much for the build.

What is the recommended order for the ascendancies?

Quoted from the guide (Easy to overlook I guess^^):
"
You can spend your points in any order you like. This is my personal order:
- 1st Two Points - Tasalio, Cleansing Water. A busy node. You get life regen. You get lots more life regen if you've been hit by physical or fire damage from an enemy (not your RF). You can get ignited, but the ignite damage won't harm you (it does not affect how RF burns you). You gain 100% to your fire resist. (This is additive. You'll need 135% minimum for end game and Purity of Fire will take care of the rest :).) (This node is very helpful for sustaining RF early without any items. Having that much natural Fire Resistance gives us the ability to ignore the need to equip fire resistance modifiers on gear.)
- 2nd Two Points - Valako, Storm's Embrace. Gives bonus life regen per Endurance Charge, increases our Maximum Endurance Charge limit by 1, gives a big damage boost if we lose an Endurance Charge (and we will intentionally, thanks to Immortal Call), and also makes Endurance Charges easy to get when we use our Warcry.
- 3rd Two Points - Ramako, Sun's Light. It gives lots of damage to our DOT skills. Ignite and Penetration only applies to Hits. Hit perks don't benefit RF at all as RF doesn't hit, but Incinerate does. So this helps both skills in different ways.
- 4th Two Points - Hinekora, Death's Fury. Life Leech is a mechanic that only applies to hits. And we have nothing that hits hard. But covering an enemy in Ash can be done by any hit...and we hit lots. Enemies covered in ash take increased fire damage from all fire sources :).
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
Would it be possible to swap incinerate out with scorching ray or would that not properly work?
Incinerate is frustrating for me currently, for several reasons :D

1. Mobs move around regularly and we have to dodge stuff. So there's uneccessary downtime while also having to make sure the mobs are always in RF range.
2. Due to that we often don't get to stage 8 of the skill.
3. We have to stand still ^^

So I want to find a solution that's working for me.

Since we increase fire damage, I don't see the downside of swappning Hinekora for Ngahamu (the one above Hinekora) and using Cyclone with Added Fire Damage (Later maybe Divergent fire damage for a bit more conversion? If it's cheap, that is.).

So from Cyclone, 50% of physical damage already would be converted to fire, plus we get up to 44% from a normal Added Fire Damage as additional fire damage, which I think should be increased by Elemental Damage and increased Fire Damage. With that, we can also ignite stuff, don't have to stand still and have the favour of being mobile. Also the leech from the tree would apply too.

Of course we don't get the 1% leech from the Ascendancy since we'd swap that for the Conversion, so an option for other supports may be (Aside from Infused Channeling and Added Fire Damage, those would be mandatory I guess) Life Gain on Hit (May be too weak, don't know) and/or the Life Leech support (2 - 3,9% of damage leeched as life).

If I'm wrong, please correct me ^^ What do you think? For other supports, I have no idea. I guess we could go both defensive and offensive with Fortify shenaningans and the like.

Additionally we can go for Magmatic Strikes for even more conversion, or even Avatar of Fire. If we use Avatar of Fire we might as well stay with Hinekora since the Ascendancy Conversion isn't needed then and I don't know if the secondary effects of the Ngahamu Ascendancy is worth it over Avatar of Fire. We'd still need to go for Magmatic Strikes and maybe the minor node after it for a total of 40% Conversion, converting a total of 90% of Cyclones damage to fire + getting 5% extra if that applies.

Summary;
Spoiler
Version 1:
-> Ngahamu, Flame's Advance
-50% Conversion to Fire
-+100% Physical Damage for 4 seconds as extra fire damage from Ngahamu
Ascendancy
-> Added Fire Damage Support
- Up to 44% of physical damage as extra fire damage from Added Fire Damage Support
- 10% Increased Fire Damage for Cyclone from Quality or 20% more damage converted to fire if Divergent
-> Magmatic Strikes
- +5% physical damage as fire damage
- 20% of pyhsical converted to fire
- +24% more fire damage with attack skills

Total:
- 75% Physical Damage converted to Fire
- Up to 49% extra fire damage for Cyclone
- Up to 34% more fire damage for Cyclone
- Need to invest 1 Point for Magmatic Strikes and swap Hinekora for Ngahamu

Version 2:
-> Avatar of Fire
- 50% of Phys, Cold and Lightning Damage converted to Fire with the downside of not dealing non-fire damage
-> Ngahamu, Flame's Advance
-50% Conversion to Fire
-+100% Physical Damage for 4 seconds as extra fire damage from Ngahamu
Ascendancy (Probably wasted, don't know if it works with Avatar of Fire)

Total:
- 100% of Physical, 50% of Cold and Lightning Damage converted to fire
- Need to invest 1 point for Avatar of Fire and swap Hinekora for Ngahamu

Version 3:

-> Avatar of Fire
- 50% of Phys, Cold and Lightning Damage converted to Fire with the downside of not dealing non-fire damage
-> Added Fire Damage Support
- Up to 44% of physical damage as extra fire damage from Added Fire Damage Support
- 10% Increased Fire Damage for Cyclone from Quality or 20% more damage converted to fire if Divergent
-> Magmatic Strikes
- +5% physical damage as fire damage
- 20% of pyhsical converted to fire
- +24% more fire damage with attack skills
- 20% of physical converted to fire from minor node to the right of MS
- +8% more fire damage with attack skills

Total:
- 90% straight physical conversion to fire
- Up to 49% of physical damage as extra fire damage from Added Fire Damage Support (If it works with Avatar of Fire)
- Up to 42% more fire damage for Cyclone
- Need to invest 3 points in total on the Skill tree for Magmatic Strikes + minor node to the right of it and Avatar of Fire and have the benefit of the Ascendancy leech with Hinekora

I tried to be as clear as possible, let me know what you think ^^ I didn't calculate anything at all except from what I could see on the Skill Tree and I didn't count additional supports other than Added Fire Damage.
Last edited by LibraExAnima on Jul 26, 2021, 8:24:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info