Stress-Free PoE |RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End| 3.15

pretty interested in an update, have no idea how to transition into RF, and do 0 dmg right now at about 35 trying to use ground slam
First, thank you for all the builds. I have medical troubles that make normal play very difficult so I need a one or two button play style if I want to play for any length of time.

Second, how do you prefer to level this guy? What do you do at early levels to get a playstyle that is comfortable?
"
njatlas wrote:
First, thank you for all the builds. I have medical troubles that make normal play very difficult so I need a one or two button play style if I want to play for any length of time.

Second, how do you prefer to level this guy? What do you do at early levels to get a playstyle that is comfortable?

No idea if this is "optimal" or whatever, but I personally ran with Molten Strike until I hit the Library, then I switched to a caster weapon and Incinerate. It's a little slow versus bosses but I'm also virtually unkillable, so I'm fine with that. Can't sustain RF yet, so I'm going to try again around 50 like suggested earlier in the thread.
Wanted to start this off with: Love the build and thanks for taking the time to share it. Just so the following seems less combative or critical. I am terrible at inferring tone in text.

I really feel you should go back and add caps to the second Cast on Damage taken. As it stands following your guide by the time you hit maps the curse will rarely proc. Much less your entire mana pool will be gone if you are not rocking the 5-6 link to switch to using health for Incinerate. I am going to start leveling a second set to see what I can make work at around 3k health at lvl 79.
Last edited by Moregaze on Jul 26, 2021, 2:04:32 PM
Hello,

I am quite new to PoE (this is just my second season). Last season I played Dominating Blow Guardian and it was fun and now I am trying this build.

I have searched online for other similar builds and it seems most other Righteous Fire builds are using Scorching Ray instead of Incinerate.

Could you please explain why Incinerate is better for this kind of build? Can I play this build with either Incinerate or Scorching Ray? Most people online say Incinerate is a bad skill and not to use it but they never explain why.

Do you think Animate Guardian would be useful for this build. If yes, what kind of items for the Guardian would be good here?

Thank you!
"
Hello,
Do you think Animate Guardian would be useful for this build. If yes, what kind of items for the Guardian would be good here?

Do NOT use Animate Guardian on this build!
We skill no Minion Life, so he will die all the time.

The cake is a lie
Hey Everyone!

Thanks for all your posts. I'll be responding to your posts tonight (it's 2pm my time now). Thanks for your patience for those that haven't played RF before and need some answers to questions. I appreciate everyone who's taking the time to answer kindly.

I'm trying to finish the explanations for everyone so that when I do respond, I can reference my points to better help people understand.

I'm posting to let you know that I've finished the Gems, Gear, and Passive Tree sections of the guide. They explain lots of the mechanics of the build.

Next, I have "how the game work in gameplay" and the "Levelling section". (I always save the levelling section for last because by the time I get there I'm REALLY well versed in the build and will unlikely forget anything important ;).

Anyway, thanks again for your patience! I'll respond to everyone tonight.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Moregaze wrote:
I really feel you should go back and add caps to the second Cast on Damage taken. As it stands following your guide by the time you hit maps the curse will rarely proc.

You can buy a good Ring with Curse Enemies with Flammability on Hit:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/oERE4hl

Then you have a free gem slot. Just try it...
The cake is a lie
Levelling section is done
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Gardneramw wrote:
pretty interested in an update, have no idea how to transition into RF, and do 0 dmg right now at about 35 trying to use ground slam

Might be a little bit early to transition to RF at 35, but could be doable if you buy 2 kikazaru (kinda expensive right now at 5c apiece) plus a shaper's seed and a springleaf from trade. Those, plus your first Chieftain points put into Tasalio, a vitality gem, and as many life regen nodes as you can reach on the tree at that point, should be able to keep you going with a little life flasking here and there.

Until you can turn on RF, I don't really recommend doing a slam build. To make a slam start effective, you'd need to spec into a few nodes that you would then need to spec out of once you transition. Better to do a holy flame totem start, maybe pair it with a flame wall + spell cascade (muled from a witch if league starting, by doing tidal island and breaking some eggs) and/or a purifying flame (also muled).

My typical strategy on start is to immediately chase toward the Magmatic Strikes (useful for more conversion if using purifying flame or holy flame totem) and Arsonist nodes cluster to start getting some fire damage rolling. Once I transition, I will spec out of Magmatic Strikes, but until then it is useful since +fire damage is hard to get at marauder start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info