3.15 🥶Ice Trap🥶 Saboteur OR Raider League Starter Build - Freeze ALL BOSSES with Un-Nerfed Damage

Noob question,

In the leveling sectin of the pob it says at level 8 to upgrade wand using a topaz ring. This means lightning damage will be added, not cold as it was in the previous pob. Is this correct? Also, do you do this on only one wand or both?

Thanks
Also wondering why we have Armageddon Brand in the ring in one part and then later its back to Storm Brand.
Help.
Having mana issues, what is the solution until i can afford a Tinkerskin?
Got 328 unreserved mana, running clarity only, using mana flask. Still cancer to play...
Hi, first of all, thanks.

Im new to the game, and am missing the links/recipes for crafting, key mappings, etc. Is there anywhere I can check those?

Thanks again
"
_sRe_ wrote:
Help.
Got 328 unreserved mana, running clarity only, using mana flask. Still cancer to play...

How much do your traps cost? Mine are 35 mana (Cluster traps, Charged traps, Trap and Mine Damage, Increased Critical Strikes and Inspiration). I have level 9 clarity and my regen is 37 mana per second. For clear there's no issue, throw a trap or two move on. Pre-spamming for bosses I can do but I do need to hit my mana potion while I'm doing it. I think the Enduring mana flask is just going to be a new way of life for any class nowadays unless you really focus into regen.
Or you can just use lifetap support as temporary solution
"
_sRe_ wrote:
Help.

You don't have Charisma in your tree, also use mana flask with mod "Flask Effect is not removed at Full Mana"
"
oscar111 wrote:
Noob question,

In the leveling sectin of the pob it says at level 8 to upgrade wand using a topaz ring. This means lightning damage will be added, not cold as it was in the previous pob. Is this correct? Also, do you do this on only one wand or both?

Thanks

Since you use stormblast mine until 28 you, the guide wants the added lightening damage.

I recommend going traps all the way through, worked pretty well for me. Explosive Trap at the start, then after you finish Sirens Cadence you get Lightening Trap which works amazing up until you switch to ice trap and you are good to go from there.

The start was rough for me, thanks to the changes and nerfs, but after getting lightning trap it was a breeze.
I'm having mana problem at 5L even with enduring mana flask, using hatred + skitterbots - only have around 90 mana unreserved and the trap cost 55 mana > should I drop skitterbots and use clarity instead?
so for the unique ring you use storm brand would it be possible to use like an orb of storms that way its an area spell and can use it on mobs as well as single target

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info