3.15 🥶Ice Trap🥶 Saboteur OR Raider League Starter Build - Freeze ALL BOSSES with Un-Nerfed Damage

Hi tripolar, I really like the trap playstyle, played it a bunch and going to league start your build most likely. However, I am curious if you've had any experience with seismic trap? Since it was buffed in 3.15 I am wondering if it's worth using at all this league.

I think Ice Trap will still be superior due to the innate safety of ice skills and the damage is still good, but just curious if you've tried it out ever/think it's worth giving a go this league?

Cheers mate.
Nice build, may just start 3.15 with it
Last edited by l33tsmurf on Jul 23, 2021, 9:28:07 AM
Going to league start this, never done traps (or mines). I liked your video guide and if there was any league to try something new it is this one. Glad there is a forum post too so hopefully there is engagement over the course of the next few weeks from people here.
Will be starting with this build. Havent played traps for quite a while. Lets see how it goes.
Thanks for the great guide as always. You are one of the most consistent streamers I follow and the builds you pick are always inline with the type I like to play.

This build has interested me since your first video, but seemed too slow ... until this patch. With everything getting scaled back this won't feel as slow in comparison. Going to give this a shot as my league starter!

Cheers and good luck with league launch!
"
tripolarbear wrote:
Sorry "we" is for my softcore audience since I'm not a HC gamer. To make this work better in HC, I'd probably want to run a kintsugi, run raider and go 6-7k+ HP while stacking much more evasion rating, but that would all come at the cost of HUGE damage decreases so I'm not sure if you'd be better off playing something else at that point.

I really appreciate the reply. I only play hardcore, and I think I'll be trying to make this work. Even if you're only softcore, you've won me over as a fan and I'll be checking out your content often.
Last edited by Iodo on Jul 23, 2021, 12:40:17 PM
I dig it!
Prayge
I'm giving this a shot, thanks. Never player Traps before, whish me luck.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
My "which build to start roulette" stopped at this one so here we go!
Good luck everyone :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info