Between Season Race 1: 3 Hour BLAMT Party

Solo it? Just because it's party doesn't need to mean shit ^^ People gonna die anyhoo!
"
Mireneye wrote:
Solo it? Just because it's party doesn't need to mean shit ^^ People gonna die anyhoo!

Except as soon as people enter Terraces the group players have won over the solo once by default as long as they stay alive, it's a problem with the current race format as party players have everything to gain and nothing to lose compared to the solo players.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
(shrugs) I have seen people get plenty soloing inn party races. I agree it's not optimal but it still gives some good race experience.
So basically the goal is to roll a ranger, kill hillock, and sit in town with global chat on. This is going to be great fun. Very interesting idea.
Melee classes can't pass Hillock. Why not put "no projectiles" as well to make it balanced?
Check my shop at http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/201211
My gem shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/876899
BUYING ITEM/ORB/GEM PACKS WITH BULK PRICE, PM ME!

IGN: KillKillKillKillKill
"
Mireneye wrote:
(shrugs) I have seen people get plenty soloing inn party races. I agree it's not optimal but it still gives some good race experience.

Not saying it's a bad experience to attend as such, it is however demoralizing knowing that for you to ever hold a chance of winning all party players of your class needs to die basically. It's a flaw that really needs to be addressed.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Coglover wrote:
"
Desbris wrote:
Sigh, another PARTY race, big surprise.

no friends :(

Yep THAT'S what it is.
I have decided to try my first marauder race
with a spare ranger in backup
so dont play the party races.... problem solved
Is there somewhere I can find a list of event mods and what they mean? If not, can anyone tell me what each of the mods on this race entail?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info