Between Season Race 1: 3 Hour BLAMT Party

"
Coglover wrote:

no friends :(

Don't worry Cog, You'll find some frens.

My goal in this race will be to kill Hillock
"
iamsamsara wrote:
so dont play the party races.... problem solved

If there was even remotely close to as many solo races and they where judged individually in the season ladder sure, as long as they are not it's an issue that needs to be addressed.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
More desyncs =( Cant normal play.
never enjoyed dying this much. this should really be a permanent league, where you need a good team and time to progress through the game.

i had such a good start... then charge rhoas got me :(
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Desync charging rhoas made this less than fun, died first time to "quick" champ rhoa, second time to desync rhoa damaging me out of nowhere to appear behind me after the fact.

While a fun idea the Ancestral to me is still to much, adds to much RNG, corps explode totem has way to big range and lightning warp totem is just plain silly. Less desync issues and remove ancestral and this could actually be quite fun mode.

Anyway two attempts is enough for me as there are groups out there so far ahead now that a solo player has nothing to gain.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
this has a lot of potential and was really fun until the BS hit. corpse explode totems killed me twice WHILE OFFSCREEN. they weren't even visible as my corpse was lying there. the angle of vision lets you see them when they're straight across, but not down. not cool.

skeleton totems need to be removed also. they hit you with a 4 second stun (FPS lock) when skeletons get summoned, and of course you're surrounded for the whole lockdown. and they can cast this basically as soon as you see them. even if you progress one little tip-toe at a time it's not perfectly safe. I doubt you guys really intend to kill people by strangling their CPUs, so just remove skel totems.

otherwise a lot of fun, and I would love to see a version of this with the BS removed
This race is stupid. Nothing better then playing a game and constantly dying due to not having control of your char. If I wanted that, I'd go back to playing Diablo 3.
I kept getting massive lag whenever a skelly totem would spawn skellies on me. not fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info