Between Season Race 1: 3 Hour BLAMT Party

"
dspair wrote:
As always, ridiculously easy in party compared to solo.

These "races" are not so much races as processions due to the fact that there is maybe 2 organized groups or 3 at most. There has been far to many party events this season.

Season 2 should be Solo events exclusively.

It hasnt been much fun seeing the same dozen or so people win 90% of the Demis in Season One. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Apr 7, 2013, 3:46:28 PM
This must be solo.

Very fun indeed.

But please fix the exploits. Sad to watch some streams from people winning the race and they are using the life exploits to kill the bosses.

GGG must do something to avoid this, specially in races. Its really sad and disappointed looking into season two.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Apr 7, 2013, 3:40:43 PM
Sadly what ruining the fun on this race was the desync rhoas. A few runs i died to my own mistakes or some crazy combo, but thats fun and all part of it. But the dam desync on rhoas are just so bad, and you really notices it a lot on a race like this. Well since you died..oO
I had tons of fun soloing, grinding my way up there. 4 characters were rolled, highest (ranger) reached level 9 in the Rocky Climb before dying unsuspectedly on the first pack of goats without fire resists.

This is what I call true hardcore. The game clearly isn't as deep as the normal mode (lol melee), but the different metagame is excellent.
"
asolar wrote:
Sadly what ruining the fun on this race was the desync rhoas. A few runs i died to my own mistakes or some crazy combo, but thats fun and all part of it. But the dam desync on rhoas are just so bad, and you really notices it a lot on a race like this. Well since you died..oO

Trust me even without desynch those were bad, bad. Two of those rushing from off screen was a guaranteed NDE. Three and I was back to the login screen.
Come 1 hour late, reach ledge with roughly 40 min left and died about 10 times before hillock. Rank 41. Rain of Arrows turns out to be pretty good vs evasion totem
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
gz Daser :D
He that cannot reason is a fool.
He that will not is a bigot.
He that dare not is a slave.
"
Fireball35 wrote:
rly good race :D

but u should rly fix the skeleton lag and the lower the range from the corpse explosion its justso stupid to get 1 shooted at lvl 1 without seeing the totem ...

Don't walk on corpses. Problem solved.
That was a very interesting challenge. Hit nearly zero life on several occasions and managed to survive (teleport totems & corpse explosions mostly.

Wraeclast is a dangerous place to be these days!
best race ever. i soloed it as a maruarder. rolled a witch for freeze pulse and fireball.

finished 10th overall and 3rd mara, not bad for a solo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info