Between Season Race 1: 3 Hour BLAMT Party

I'm going to try this just to see the general chat.
IGN: Turkey_turds, Lootsplosion_LvNINTHOUS, Who_Needs_pants_

Currently: OFFLINE
This would be a sick idea as a Last Man Standing event.. Basically you can only have 1 character and be present at the very start of the race (no muling) & be "progressing" (no afk 2nd accounts). All progress must be "forward" in that you can't wander around a zone just to clear it and stay alive. I guess to put it quite simply - it would be a BLAMT/[combination-of-those] progression focused race and the character that is most progressed /w highest exp combined, and manages to stay alive, wins. I'm sure there are some other ways to have a similar "gauntlet last man standing" event - but that would be absolutely EPIC!!
Twitch.TV/Calipark (CaliTV)
The Racing Channel!
Last edited by calipark on Apr 7, 2013, 3:25:40 AM
I dont know if its possible in Turbo but in lethal its not hard to kill hillock on lvl 1 as a duelist.

You can do just hit and run and not get hit, espeially with cleave its easy as a duelis t:x I am however not sure how it will work on turbo :o
this sucks.

GGG if you're trying to go overboard you should atleast add the mod wher eplayers deal no damage with projectiles. That way you will get the results you want.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
good fight melee
Sweet sweet tears already :)
Take care out there.
Is this just a party race because "BLAMT Party" sounds amazing?
Lol. I've never done a race before. This sounds like a good one to get my feet wet. I'll be dead in 20 seconds.

Edit: It's funny that some people seem angry that this is a race? I mean yeah, it's ridiculous... but that is going to make it fun. Some people seem like they don't even see the fun aspect of gaming any more? Who cares if ranged will be dominant... just make a ranged character then. It's only a 3 hour ridiculous race, it's just for fun.
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Apr 7, 2013, 7:55:22 AM
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:

Edit: It's funny that some people seem angry that this is a race? I mean yeah, it's ridiculous... but that is going to make it fun. Some people seem like they don't even see the fun aspect of gaming any more? Who cares if ranged will be dominant... just make a ranged character then. It's only a 3 hour ridiculous race, it's just for fun.

This!
This will be insane! Everyone who manages to stay alive for the entire three hours deserves a reward! (No hanging around town though!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info