Between Season Race 1: 3 Hour BLAMT Party

This should have also been no projectiles to make it manly. Being able to offscreen mobs negates half the fun.
"
Adalace wrote:
I'm really disappointed that this is a party race.

Yeah... but for some, seeing other die before they do might just provide them with the only bits of "fun" they'll get there ^^
Take care out there.
Last edited by Lagruell on Apr 7, 2013, 5:01:13 AM
Nice, I'll probably die but who cares. It will be freaking fu..ing fun :))
"
Panda413 wrote:
"
Adalace wrote:
I'm really disappointed that this is a party race.

You still can't get in a party unless you can get past Hillock! LOL

Which only requires a bow or a wand, and basic kiting skills. Melee will not beable to kill hillock without insane luck or good rng from a chest.

I bet not one melee will kill hillock with a melee weapon, i'll claim its impossible right now =p.
everything is possible when the mob is stuck in a wall :p

nah.. this is going to be GG for anyone that doesn't find a wand or bow before hillock dies.. if I race this, I will make a few chars just so I can start again.. I don't expect it to be a problem to die after 20 minutes, because everyone will be low level anyway..
ign:mptyspace
ok question, how do i even survive hillock if i want to start duelist?
Jesus Christ this is gonna be fun
LOl I can not wait for this tomorrow goodluck to all participating
So...can someone explain to me exactly what each of these mods do? I've experience multiprojectile firsthand, and couldn't tell any difference during an ancestral race...
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
"
cheapsodas wrote:
ok question, how do i even survive hillock if i want to start duelist?

Open chests or kill mobs until you find a bow or a wand. Spam auto-attack and kite until Hillock dies.

"
Milchut wrote:
So...can someone explain to me exactly what each of these mods do? I've experience multiprojectile firsthand, and couldn't tell any difference during an ancestral race...

Ancestral puts the "Area contains many totems" modifier on every map (except towns, obviously).
IGN: CorpsejackMenace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info