0.10.5 Patch Notes

"
kamil1210 wrote:

looks terribly inefficient and bad.
"
Manator wrote:
Hei, Chris,
how much $$$ would you like for your Q&A.
Would you like to add new microtransaction? How about 100$ per answered question?

That would be fun, trying to word your question as carefully as a reward wish in twisted metal tournament or something like this may happen.

"
- Hey, Chris, do you intend to fix melee survivability? I don't relish in lugging 6 auras around.

- Yes.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
What is the squicky sound that accompanies the Ice Spear?

DAT SOUND GRINDS MY GEARS !

The sound of the spell is the same but there is another sound added that is just brain scratching.

One of the reasons I didn't use Freeze Pulse like every 4/5 casters is because I can't stand the sound. And now this...
IGN: ProfetpeFuga EU online evenings-night
Auras should be changed back. :| They weren't causing a performance issue for most people, and something like this could've easily been a toggle (or included in the particle effects slider we should be getting someday).
Thanks for the Aura change, can actually see mobs now.

Moving bandit waypoint was lame.

Melee gems seem weak, maybe somebody better can come up with a good build with them.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Profetu66 wrote:

The sound of the spell is the same but there is another sound added that is just brain scratching.

One of the reasons I didn't use Freeze Pulse like every 4/5 casters is because I can't stand the sound. And now this...

Might be just me, but sparks sound more crackly then before too.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
nerf????????????????????????

"
Oh my.

Power Charge support gem with Freezing pulse.

Hnnnnng.

lmao
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
raics wrote:
"
Profetu66 wrote:

Might be just me, but sparks sound more crackly then before too.

You're right... - wont touch my dual Totem Sporker again with sound turned on, the new sound is really nasty

But i like the new auras altough i think an option to choose between the old and new style is a must-to-be-implemented!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info