0.10.5 Patch Notes

So I have a Double Strike Crit Shadow w/crit chance sup, crit dmg sup.

Does this mean if I add 'Multistrike' i hit 6 times, whilst gaining charges from 'Crit Charge'? Add melee splash and....

While I must say Western Forest and Broken bride WPs aren't that bad Pools of Stream WP is in the middle of nowhere.

If you don't want to place it near oak place it at last next to the exit of Vaal Ruins/ Waterfall Cave entrace.
"
Hilbert wrote:
While I must say Western Forest and Broken bride WPs aren't that bad Pools of Stream WP is in the middle of nowhere.

If you don't want to place it near oak place it at last next to the exit of Vaal Ruins/ Waterfall Cave entrance.

yes please, its often a pain in the ass enough to look for oaks encampment in random spawn locations, now we need to find the waypoint, the camp, and exits? this aint no maze, even dark forests waypoint is in the exact same position everytime you walk in.

And as for the crudebow unique, why not just make it a variable roll? 1-2, while some do say that no one uses it past 30, they dont have a gem level 20 poison arrow built character that lasts 9 seconds (aint no spam needed hear'e).
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
"
Elemental damage visual on-hit effects now only play for the highest damaging element of the hit (tiebreakers: chaos > fire > cold > lightning).
Please, can this be turned off in the config file?
Because I have an alt called FrostFire that mainly uses:
• Fire trap with added cold and
• Frost nova with added fire
I loved the visual effects! Now they are only half as awesome :(
ThreeIce is my IGN. List of my trading threads:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/217540
"
On the Cemetery map, there's now more distance between monsters and the spawn point or the door. This makes it a little safer when transitioning into the area.

I'd have SSd earlier to show the mobs on me as soon as I entered but I had to kill them to survive.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 11, 2013, 9:01:10 AM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok i dont know who tested that gem on cleave but...
Multistrike sux with physical/ele cleave. I am dw, with 2 nice high dps axes. Lost a lot currency to get my build works. Got 11k dps atm, most ele cleave dmg has way much dps.. and? read more.. I have 12% quality multistrike, lvl 15. I replaced it instead of added fire gem. So i used Cleave/faster attack/Multistrike/melee dmg/weapon elemental dmg/blood magic gem. I have only 500 less dps using this gem. This gem isnt increase dps... i attack faster? Sure, but where is my dps?

It does increase my dps (by 2,5k) on 6l with all support gems(melee dmg, added fire, wed, faster attack, weapon elemental dmg, multistrike) on cleave but then mana cost is too high and i cant handle it. If i go BM in passive i would lose dps too cuz i wouldnt be able to use hatred etc.

Nice buff for ele melees... I think you forgot about some players who dont only play pure ele cleave. At least low that -40% less dmg to something like -30%.. or remove mana multiplier
Or.... just nerf ele dmg.

I just want to see some balance in this game.

Regards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Sebash6 on Apr 11, 2013, 10:01:42 PM
I think it would be really nice if we could choose to use the complex aura visuals if we want. I have a high end system and I had no performance issues before the patch. I loved the way they looked and it really takes something away from the game for me.

Please let me know if you will address this...
"
SyKaDeLiK wrote:
I think it would be really nice if we could choose to use the complex aura visuals if we want. I have a high end system and I had no performance issues before the patch. I loved the way they looked and it really takes something away from the game for me.

But think about other players, even if u set it and u would not have performance issues the other players still can have them.... they optimised this for all those players who dont have computers for 559495495$ or just play on laptop. Deal with it.

For example i play on texture quality 5, what can i do? Nothing, otherwise i could not play this game. This auras helped me and i can move to texture quality 2-3. And btw i never care how they look, i just wanted to know if i have them or not in the left corner of screen. Thats it.
Last edited by Sebash6 on Apr 13, 2013, 1:30:25 PM
"
Sebash6 wrote:
"
SyKaDeLiK wrote:

But think about other players, even if u set it and u would not have performance issues the other players still can have them.... they optimized this for all those players who don't have computers for 559495495$ or just play on laptop. Deal with it.

For example i play on texture quality 5, what can i do? Nothing, otherwise i could not play this game. This auras helped me and i can move to texture quality 2-3. And btw i never care how they look, i just wanted to know if i have them or not in the left corner of screen. That's it.

Um, it's a graphical effect, this means your settings don't have ANY effect on anyone else's computer's performance.
"
elvenchakra wrote:
"
Sebash6 wrote:
"
SyKaDeLiK wrote:

But think about other players, even if u set it and u would not have performance issues the other players still can have them.... they optimized this for all those players who don't have computers for 559495495$ or just play on laptop. Deal with it.

For example i play on texture quality 5, what can i do? Nothing, otherwise i could not play this game. This auras helped me and i can move to texture quality 2-3. And btw i never care how they look, i just wanted to know if i have them or not in the left corner of screen. That's it.

Um, it's a graphical effect, this means your settings don't have ANY effect on anyone else's computer's performance.

i dont think its possibble to make

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info