0.10.5 Patch Notes

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 8, 2013, 3:31:31 PM
Thx for some nice gems. Pretty usefull. Ranged are still better cause... well... ranged. But some sort of dps balance is at least could be seen in the future. Next is melee survivability.
IGN: Seze
"
kamil1210 wrote:

It can't be done in high lvl map(72+) mobs, sometimes even solo. Too much HP per mob to go full seizure, tested with 26k dps flicker. So it's only for lolz in newbie farm areas.
IGN: Seze
"
kamil1210 wrote:

That's not even overpowered, just kinda silly.
"
kamil1210 wrote:

WTF IS THIS SHIT? HAX REPORTED :D
"
_Seze_ wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:

It can't be done in high lvl map(72+) mobs, sometimes even solo. Too much HP per mob to go full seizure, tested with 26k dps flicker. So it's only for lolz in newbie farm areas.

Last edited by Sebash6 on Apr 8, 2013, 4:32:47 PM
"
Sebash6 wrote:
"
_Seze_ wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:

thanks lol u saved my time, wanted to try it out, what else u tested with new gems? and can it works with full hp?

You could do this with a 2H staff crit build with CI and Vaal Pact...
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
"
Charan wrote:
:)

Spoiler
First. Because all the cool kids are doing it.

Spoiler
Also, can't wait to hear what people make of this patch.

I know that you get that a lot but man you're so annoying .
Hei, Chris,
how much $$$ would you like for your Q&A.
Would you like to add new microtransaction? How about 100$ per answered question?
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
In my opinion, (which is always 100% correct) the new minimalistic auras are great.
Also, the Sarn Slums area is 10x better now. Hooray!

Thanks GGG!
"Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for KUNG-FU TREACHERY!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info