0.10.5 Patch Notes

Great patch but the new auras are really bad compared to the old ones. The older ones may be less performance friendly, but they looked really nice and made it very clear what auras people were running. An option to switch back to the old auras would be great!
"
gonzo30 wrote:
Do you guys really care that much about the way auras look? I just don't get it. Came here to read about the new gems and all I see is whining about how their character doesn't glow as much.

Well, since my char looks pretty ugly (the armor sets in this game really could use a overhaul) it was nice having those shiny auras :) But I don't care to much.

I guess you can use Multistrike with another AoE skill to deal massive AoE?
I fully support the view Klin1122. I propose the following patch add the possibility to choose animation auras (full or simplified)
NEW AURAS LOOKS LIKE SHIT!

We are already missed old auras :(
Two points of feedback on this patch:

1) Totally agree with everyone asking for an option to show the old auras. My graphics are perfectly capable of displaying the complex auras and they looked great. I understand some others have machines that can't, and an option for lesser auras for those folks is great. Please let us have the good ones back, though.

2) Moving the bandit waypoints is a lazy solution that penalizes the casual player. I typically don't fight the bandits until I've finished everything else in Act 2, since I'm not particularly good and need all the extra levels I can get. Now I have to run around trying to find them when I'm finally ready to go back and take them on, and do it 2/3 times? Horrible. Much better to make it so the game remembers if you killed a particular bandit before, and make him/her not spawn in any game where at least one player has already killed that bandit. Or let the bandit spawn, but drop only quest items if at least one player has already killed that bandit, and give no XP to those players.
Tell me these aura effects are placeholders or something. Sooooo bad...
Personally, im extremely happy with the new aura changes. I can now play with melee characters that run auras! It makes me so happy that I'm not forced to solo every map on my own now due to such extreme lag that usually just crashes the game.
how much would i have to pay to get my glowing 8-aura bubble back?

I really loved that look and now i look like excrement spilled out of a sea.
Please make this as a configurable graphic option so people with low end machines would not complain about fps loss due to aura effects.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
soon in ...old aura micro-transactions and 0 way points and legacy items for hoarding. really went too far on some stuff here. just because everyone's excited about the supposed "mele balance" dont mean u can slip these horrible changes without ppl noticing.

bandit waypoints is for what? u could have just lowered drop rate after killing but no... ppl need something besides dock grind sometimes. this decision is just mean.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
Enkel wrote:
I love the new aura visual effects. They look simple and clear. It is great. Thanks GGG.

I do too actually. Clean, simple and identifiable without being glowy/flashy and obnoxious. The first one I encountered was the Vitality aura on some enemies in Coves and right away I thought it looked good.

I haven't read the 47 or so pages of complaining about the new auras, but it never ceases to amaze me how minor graphical changes can generate so much outrage. I guess when the rest of the patch is so awesome, the only thing left to complain about are some auras getting new art, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info