Ultimatum Statistics

400 headhunters in nearly 200 million ultimatums OMEGALUL
"
Billmunhoz wrote:
So that means I have a 1 in 125,000 chance of finding a headhunter in ultimatum?
Pog! Only 124,200 maps to go.

1 in 500, 000.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Oof, you tried to hype up and show how great the league was at generating rewards, but it did the exact opposite.

No wonder the league was feeling desolate, now with people getting demotivated by the awfully low numbers of the current league mechanic among the severe nerfs to Atlas passives people enjoyed to do I foresee the numbers dipping even more.
Those 10% failure rate all abord... I'm doing some work on that area.

Jokes aside, the mechanic is fun, but more than once I got a mortal lag spike in the middle of it. Some mechanics in the past that spowned a lot of monsters got better after implementation. Blight, for example. I wasn't able to run a blighted map during that league, but it was mostly fine the leagues after that. So I suggest: please, GGG, see what you did in those cases and aply to Ultimatum.
They put up my death count for everyone to see, nice.
"
arcadia3 wrote:
Please provide the statistics for ultimatums failed because of client crashes :)

funny you should say this since I crashed shortly before the patch and this post

my screen went 8-bit on me and I died 90% to 93

crashes became more frequent after their last performance texture streaming patch as the client performance seems to degrade now really quickly for some reason where I'm forced to Alt + F4 the client every 2 hours or so. While the textures seem fine now I'd rather roll that back because I didn't have these types of crashes before. Clearing cache with the new option when I start to see some dazzling flicker effects all over the screen (which is usually precursor to client and perhaps video memory choking) does absolutely nothing. Restarting the client and thereby fixing the problem temporarily for the next few hours tells me that the game is still failing to manage video/texture memory.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Another couple hundred hours dumped into this league - zero Trialmasters. Add that to never seeing an Aul after playing thousands of hours since Delve. You need to stop tuning things by metrics that only affect algorithms and not real people.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Pixle_Twitch wrote:
This league is one of the worst leagues I have ever played. sadge
I Agree
I can safely say that perhaps a reason people are failing trialmasters at this point in the league is that some people (like me) actually tried to do the fight while fulfilling the nonsensical "kill trialmaster conditionally" challenges. My build ripped through trialmasters like he was just a non-phased map boss. The problem is that I needed to either slow my damage or prevent killing blows (on a minion build) until I finished the challenge requirement and this involved removing gear or playing in an unsafe manner. As a result... found about 5 trialmasters this league and failed 2 of them in this manner. So a nice 60% completion rate.

And as soon as I finished my grinds for my 40/40, I was done for the league. Couldn't wait to quit. Now to go kill time elsewhere for another couple months.
Last edited by XNtrysyti on May 26, 2021, 8:43:03 PM
I really hate the tone of the post. Playing since beta, more and more I am feeling like GGG is becoming hostile against players. I have done more than 300 trialmasters, haven't ever seen him. I've died some while trying new builds etc, but even with that, i have leveled 4 chars over 91 and i tried my best completing every single ultimatum encounter i've seen.

There has to be some bad luck protection in place, and you guys really should try to empethise with people. The amount of money i've spent and I see posts like this, now I feel bad for supporting you guys for so long.

Even if I died 150 times in ultimatums, I should've seen him atleast once. %2 or %1 even if it's correct, is seemingly too low. HH drop rates are too low, mirror drop rates are too low.

I am okay with chase items, I'm not okay if they are rarer than winner loto tickets. What is the point of chasing them if its literally statistically very close to impossible to see them in my life time let alone in a league.

I think I will be uninstalling the game till poe 2. I crashed like 500 times this league, and died to lags, crashes for more than 50 times. It really isn't acceptable the state of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info