Ultimatum Statistics

fdy
Last edited by Aresius911 on May 31, 2021, 7:33:13 PM
Of note, it looks like the base odds of getting a mirror or headhunter was about 600 in 50,900,000 or just under 1 in 1 million.

So you had a 1 in a million chance of dropping a chase item from a HIGH probability source for that chase item.

"
Nodor wrote:
Of note, it looks like the base odds of getting a mirror or headhunter was about 600 in 50,900,000 or just under 1 in 1 million.

So you had a 1 in a million chance of dropping a chase item from a HIGH probability source for that chase item.

yes thats a high probability, we dont want people to have fun right?
D4 BAD Baseg
403 / 509306190 .00000791272534897% chance to get a head hunter
assuming the best rewards are level 78+

just looks like the lottery to me....
rewards are just super uninteresting...
99% of the rares past a certain level just suck... they have to be crafted
yea it makes for a long league but i just dont get enough to keep me interested in grinding out the league.. feels mundane... too much to do... i just don't feel its feasible as a working class exile.... sadly i don't there there is a market in this game for me. i just don't have the time to enjoy the game like i used to
out of 193’493’170 Rituals we got 173 Mirrors

how is one encouraged to reach the best reward possible?

your stats show its best to bail cause you have better chances to win the lottery than to find a mirror

i have to say this league was the least fun league for me. not of the nerf or changes. its just boring to play the same stuff over and over and over again with billions of items that are useless
Last edited by Nebucadneza on Jun 5, 2021, 10:47:44 AM
Last edited by cj1098 on Jun 8, 2021, 11:57:46 PM
these mirror and HH stats are depressing
We don't build bridges with the enemy. We BREAK them. (c)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info