Ultimatum Statistics

GGG pls just buff spawn rate for trialmaster... what stop i from change spawn rate? u dont wanna players to have fun or what? its clearly looks like harass...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
They should really increase the rate at which the Trialmaster Fight appears, in the article they say that there are a lot of fights where he would have appeared if you finished or even started the Ultimatum. Counting Ultimatums in this case where he WOULD have appeared is not a good way of analyzing the data.

If you say he appears around every 50 maps this value should not be much higher if you fail or leave lets say 10-15% of those 50 maps. That means you only completed 42-45 / 50. But if he would have appeared in one of those few you didnt finish out of all those you did finish this will lead to a more frustrating experience because it can easily happen that you only see him after ~ 85-90 Maps because you rate of finishing it is 'only' 85-90%.
They were probably in "Stand in the Stone Circles" trials. Fuck that.
DUDE I DO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE I HAVE A HIGH END GAMMING PC AND THIS GAME CRASHES CONSTANTLY THE ONLY GAME THAT CRASHES CONSTANTLY SO DUDE I WILL PLAY SOMETHING ELSE
I think I would like Ultimatum more if rewards were good, but as it stands it just seems like a good way to lag/die. So much going on on the screen I can't even see 1/2 the shit that is designed to kill me and then maybe give me 3chaos or -4 hrs of exp gameplay. I play this game alot and I dont' really feel like this league was built for someone that plays less than 24/7.

I think more ppl would play through the mechanic if the regular rewards were 1/4 as good as 1 heist chest.
"
Buunaucht wrote:
I think I would like Ultimatum more if rewards were good, but as it stands it just seems like a good way to lag/die. So much going on on the screen I can't even see 1/2 the shit that is designed to kill me and then maybe give me 3chaos or -4 hrs of exp gameplay. I play this game alot and I dont' really feel like this league was built for someone that plays less than 24/7.

I think more ppl would play through the mechanic if the regular rewards were 1/4 as good as 1 heist chest.

Well if you drop 4 ex for the 6th wave it quite matters like I did.

I don't think you were wrong, 4ex worth of an ultimatum 1 time in 100 maps is bogus since people are farming 160c an hour if not more.

In my personal opinion if you gate some uniques befind a league mechanic you should pay attention to drop them at an often pace so that people actually experiment with them if you goal is to give access to his to everyone.

Currently hateforge are well overpowered, not broken but overpowered, GGG as an enemy of fun will nerf them but still I didn't get to try them now because I cannot drop them cuz the trial master has been spawned 64% of the time but not accesed according to statistics.

Still the damn gloves are worth a mirror.

Next league they will worth 1c because they will be worth nothing and trial master will spawn more often.

Casual GGG balance. They are hard to obtain and op don't nerf them. They are OP nerf them and make them more accesible...More junk to the loot pile..

This game is made for streamers and GGG showed us that they are willing to give them benefits for just being streamers.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 29, 2021, 8:49:13 AM
I just skip Ultimatums, they are absurdly overtuned for the possible rewards. Just feels like a more deadly and unpredictable version of Ritual with much worse rewards. Combined with the fact that Harvest is basically useless now, but still takes up a Zana crafting mod slot and the majority of two separate areas' skill trees, this league is a total dud. I will be skipping a supporter pack next league, you've shown that you don't care about anyone except the most extreme players who will play anything no matter what.

Quite honestly, I've had more fun playing D3 this season than Ultimatum, which is a real sign of failure on your part.
Last edited by deathserv on May 29, 2021, 9:08:16 PM
480,000 to 1 chance at a hh being a reward 😆
love these kind of statistics, thanks!
Nice statistics 😁
There can be no bystanders in the battle for survival.
Anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush.

+++ Scriptorus Munificantus +++

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info