[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

Thanks for the detailed guide!

Just FYI in your intro you say "eye of winter mines" when this is the thread for blazing salvo.

Do you have a preference? Is there a big difference between them besides cold/fire? Cold seems like it might be safer due to freezing.

Random question, but I'd been looking at trying to use machina mitts & petrified blood - but no-one seems to have done this at all last league on ninja builds, is there something I'm missing? I haven't mined in 5+ years so maybe the ehp just ends up too low...
"
gogok wrote:
Thanks for the detailed guide!

Just FYI in your intro you say "eye of winter mines" when this is the thread for blazing salvo.

Do you have a preference? Is there a big difference between them besides cold/fire? Cold seems like it might be safer due to freezing.

Random question, but I'd been looking at trying to use machina mitts & petrified blood - but no-one seems to have done this at all last league on ninja builds, is there something I'm missing? I haven't mined in 5+ years so maybe the ehp just ends up too low...

some copy paste error from my side :) indeed you are right about eye of winter would be overall better, but somehow blazing salvo build is more fun for me to play. something about flying projectiles make the blazing salvo really cool.

gloves and petrified blood are good options for sure. it's just different take on the build. many people use the gloves, which you better take ES leech along the way to make it even more efficient.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I've updated the leveling guide based on the recommendations to keep one PoB for all acts until Level 85. I've also updated leveling guide passive tree pictures to reflect PoB passive trees for each act.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
What would be nice is to detail your DPS calculation here or even better in the POB notes
"
Drax6661 wrote:
What would be nice is to detail your DPS calculation here or even better in the POB notes

could you explain a bit more, what do you mean about damage calculation?
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Drax6661 wrote:

Sure

Version mid budget LL blazing salvo

POB indicate :
198360 average Hit with all projectiles and 19 active mines
5.19 cast speed

And you , you indicate
Blazing salvo : 11324390 dps

How do you arrive at this figure of 11M?
"
Drax6661 wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Drax6661 wrote:

Sure

Version mid budget LL blazing salvo

POB indicate :
198360 average Hit with all projectiles and 19 active mines
5.19 cast speed

And you , you indicate
Blazing salvo : 11324390 dps

How do you arrive at this figure of 11M?

oh I see what you mean. Actually damage is already calculated by PoB. If you go and activate in the skills page for damage calculation, on the passive tree page left column at the bottom you see the damage calculations for the activated skills.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Why is there Elemental Focus in the main link, when we get a good amount of damage scaling off ignite (Snowforged and especially Explosives Expert)? I see no other reliable source of ignite. Am I missing something?

Well I guess skitterbots trigger the Snowforged Resi debuff, but still wondering about Explosives Expert.
Last edited by Shafirion on Oct 25, 2021, 11:13:47 AM
How is the build so far in 3.16? It probably has insane single target dps but what about clear speed and Nightmares?
Hi

First miner, 1st BS :).

I got off to a good start , thanks to heist.
I'm on the T11 cards, it's starting to get better.
Difficult time between T7 and T11. Upgrade the equipment and things get better.

4600 HP
50K damage in full buff POB for the burst / 9000 in the game in the Hideout.

It clears the mobs with BS and the boss are fine.
Still lack of burst.
Weak defense, medium damage.
But hey we are only the 3 / 4th day.

I don't play the league, I go straight to the OS, I'll try it when I'm in LL.Moreover, I don't really like the concept.

I had a question, is the "cast speed" used to undermine them? Does it lay mines faster?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info