[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

hello qosmoz, i need help. i've got 2800 ehp and everything hurts me so bad. also i've 3k blazing salvo tooltip what i think is not enough. any help would be appreciated. because i can't even do t1 maps properly. it's been a long time since i played a miner.
"
freakydouche wrote:
hello qosmoz, i need help. i've got 2800 ehp and everything hurts me so bad. also i've 3k blazing salvo tooltip what i think is not enough. any help would be appreciated. because i can't even do t1 maps properly. it's been a long time since i played a miner.

hi Freaky, i briefly checked your char. Unfortunately, most of your items do not have Max Life roll. I would swap all items with Life rolled ones and you should have decent Life to start mapping.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Been playing this. Just transitioned to LL around red maps, and it feels great. ES feels a little bad under some circumstances where you're getting pelted with projectiles from offscreen, but apart from that it's feeling really good. It cost me about 2.5 ex to transition over properly, most rares were around 20c each (I cut some corners), and a 5l shavs, chayulas (made with blessing is like 10c cheaper!), and prism guardian ran me about 160c. Huge and noticeable difference from the life version, Al-Hezmin was giving me hell before and I crushed him in one try afterwards.

Just upgraded to 6l Shavs and am working on fixing a couple small things (vaal RF, flasks, etc) and after that have another 5ex to spend, any suggestions?

https://pastebin.com/U98BAbNf
Last edited by AnOddRadish on Aug 10, 2021, 1:07:07 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I a quick note for LL builds this league: one of the expedition modifiers that can be rolled is something like "Monsters instantly kill things with less than 20% life". This does NOT count our ES, and I died a whole bunch of times before realizing what was happening. Things were fine after I unreserved enough health to go above 20%. Just an FYI to be careful with your mods (purifying flame is a fine swap to deal with no fire)
"
AnOddRadish wrote:
Sorry for the double post, but I a quick note for LL builds this league: one of the expedition modifiers that can be rolled is something like "Monsters instantly kill things with less than 20% life". This does NOT count our ES, and I died a whole bunch of times before realizing what was happening. Things were fine after I unreserved enough health to go above 20%. Just an FYI to be careful with your mods (purifying flame is a fine swap to deal with no fire)

well, I died many times to the same until I start reading modifiers on the chests :) i avoid them and chests are more or less meaningless, better to get as many big skull as possible with some chests nearby.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Just finished a5 Sirus, 2 portals left, my first Sirus of league. One death was due to just getting screwed on storm placement, the rest were me being bad at fight mechanics. I feel like a little more mine throwing speed would help the build, I'm going to grab a few more nodes and quality some gems and see if that helps. The build is playing great so far though, around 12ex invested and I haven't hit anything that's too difficult yet, going to try uber elder and shaper soon.

No problem with Shaper
Last edited by AnOddRadish on Aug 16, 2021, 9:35:05 AM
Hey one quick question. Are you planning on updating this build for 3.16 once the PoB update rolls out? Im really eager to give this guide a try. Never played a mine before and this looks really cool :)
Same
I tried your build in league start. It's very fun to play. Never tried Blazing salvo but it's very nice to play.
I hope you will go and update or at least give us your opinion on the Mastery.
"
Drax6661 wrote:
Same
I tried your build in league start. It's very fun to play. Never tried Blazing salvo but it's very nice to play.
I hope you will go and update or at least give us your opinion on the Mastery.

hi Drax, i really enjoyed also BS mines in Ultimatum League. I am checking the passive tree at the moment. Plan is to update all guides until Thursday.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Great, thank you.
I looked at the new tree on POB. A lot of changes so far I'm losing a lot of damage but the gems are not up to date yet.
Can't wait to hear from you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info