[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

Hey,

Love the build, currently at lvl 91 & climbing.

Guide is a bit off though, I think. Nothing massive, just noting that the PoE Path of Building file appears to includes the +2 Bandit passives but the guide recommends helping Alira.

Also, I noted in the video that OP's life reserve is significantly more than what I'm seeing. Right now, I have 435/1287 showing with a ES of 5918. Not sure if I've built wrong, or if there's anything I've missed, just seems a bit off...hasn't really hurt gameplay tho. Probably gets better if I change out my gear to increase ES.

Really like this, looking forward to my next Sirus encounter using this build, should be fun :-)

Cheers!
Hey great looking build!

I am worried that blazing salvo clear isnt great.

Is there an option to switch in fireball for mapping, then BS for bossing?

Same for your other ball lightning guide, can you switch to arc for mapping?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hey great looking build!

I am worried that blazing salvo clear isnt great.

Is there an option to switch in fireball for mapping, then BS for bossing?

Same for your other ball lightning guide, can you switch to arc for mapping?

You absolutely can swap out gems for clear if you'd like. Miners are mostly damage type agnostic, with the exception of wands. Obviously like you said though you can swap any fire mines extremely easily. It's one of the QoL benefits of miners.

Feel free to try Blazing Salvo, Fireball, Pyroclast all out for clear and then stick with what you like. The most you'll have to do is maybe get a white socket or two to not have to recolor.

It's also worth noting there are some neat clear options, for instance snakepit will make your clear much better and is a great option for bossing as well.
Last edited by Griff112 on Jun 30, 2021, 1:21:16 PM
So how do we level this as life version? When will the league start tree be added?
Build is still very good. It will be my league starter. Going to update after patch notes and update the PoB. It will be still awesome league starter.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hey Qos.

Do you plan on adding the league start section? Looking forward to playing this.
still waiting for the life tree :@@@@@@
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
still waiting for the life tree :@@@@@@

Finally, it's here. I've added a very detailed leveling guide and Life based tree until Level 80. At that point, i recommend starting to convert to Low Life. Have a look and let me know what can be improved.

Here is the leveling guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1meo-FIoJ-oUI2y6zAjFJWA7YsjkoZrpUq-K5g8eK0KU/edit?usp=sharing

twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Jul 26, 2021, 6:06:41 PM
Been enjoying the build. Also your guide isn't public and requires Access.
The leveling guide google sheet is private or smt. i do not have access.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info