[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

"
Panokkio wrote:
"
Shafirion wrote:

I am just wondering, because I started doing league mechanic and am having a really hard time because mines don't transfer to nightmare. So I tend to get overwhelmed before I am able to get mines going. Only solution I found is to use the crucible in certain spots where I won't have tons of mobs spawning around me. Any suggestions? How do you deal with it? Again, not blaming the build, I just generally prefer tanky builds and therefore am struggling with builds, that require a more careful playstyle.

Yeah, mines not transfering to nightmare is.. well nightmarish in most situations. Also defences are pretty mutch limited to ES and evade, having hard time in red maps with spell casting mobs. They tend to spam their spells immeadly after their stun perioid ends, dealing tons of unavoidable damage that usually kills me under 0.5sec
However, tried to raise my defences with tempest shield to have at least some spellblock. Currently at 25% and it's really not worth it.. however it could save your life if your lucky enough with rng gods.

I'm wondering if tremor rod or cane of kulemak do better, as we can grab staff crit nodes with block chance for attacks and spells. Downside is that we lose lot of auras and resistances due removal of prism guardian.

Maybe we could switch grace aura to determination and pick the divine shield keystone for more reliable ES recovery after getting hit.

Guess I'll just have to try things out

i think most of it also to do with positioning and getting used to play casting/throwing mines or traps. I do not have a trouble yet with what you mentioned, but I am quite used to playing miners in the few last leagues.

Tremor rod is ok, but I like the Shield combo much better for fitting more auras to the build. High-impact mine can put a lot of damage, and do not rely on detonating mines in sequence.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
If theres a PoB with tremor rod lemme know.

I've always been comfortable with tremor rod and only aura I would end up losing is Anger.
Hi
I have a question about Ghost dance.
GD gives us ES recovery if our evasion is less than our ES.
So, is it better to limit our EV below the ES to get the recovery, or to go all the way up to our evasion not to take care of the recovery?
I hesitate between the two.
"
Drax6661 wrote:
Hi
So, is it better to limit our EV below the ES to get the recovery, or to go all the way up to our evasion not to take care of the recovery?

I'm pretty sure that GD states that you cannot recover ES above evasion rating. Our evasion rating should be quite easily above ES especially with grace aura
"
Panokkio wrote:
"
Drax6661 wrote:
Hi

I'm pretty sure that GD states that you cannot recover ES above evasion rating. Our evasion rating should be quite easily above ES especially with grace aura

Indeed, we aim high evasion in our build as much as possible and then portion of this evasion is used as regen when we got hit and Ghost shroud is removed.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
OK, thanks
I will try with full EV
Always used tremor rod >_<

If you get a chance could you maybe tweek a PoB for tremor rod users? ^_^

last few leagues ive been playing mine builds.

Also would you recommend spending some currency on hi ES/res/MS boots? If so, where would the points from the evasion bonus get moved to?
Last edited by PatienceGG on Oct 31, 2021, 6:50:52 AM
Hello,

Caught you streaming the other day and you answered my questions, thanks!

I got an astral projector and I'm trying to play pyroclast because I didn't like BS that much after all but wanted to stay fire.

I've been messing around a lot in PoB but I'm stuck, I don't really know what to use as a gem set-up for pyro, I've looked through poe ninja but there isn't many people playing pyro and they all play differently. Any clue?

Right now I'm trying to 6-link my Shavronne's wrappings to no avail yet (600 fusing in for now), wishing I had some streamer RNG going for me lol.

Hope I'll catch you streaming again soon!
Hi
I have a question regarding the 6th gem of Blazing Salvo.
I am hesitating between :
AW Elemental focus
or
AW Fire penetration

According to POB elemental focus at level 5 does slightly more damage but cannot inflict Elemental on elements.

Do you have an opinion on it?
"
Drax6661 wrote:
Hi
I have a question regarding the 6th gem of Blazing Salvo.
I am hesitating between :
AW Elemental focus
or
AW Fire penetration

According to POB elemental focus at level 5 does slightly more damage but cannot inflict Elemental on elements.

Do you have an opinion on it?

imo, both are very viable. if you use flame wall regularly, ele focus might be better, but if you want mobs burning all the time, then choice is clear :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info