[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

I just updated the guide with a Levelling Gems and Gear section. These are incredibly useful. Going to have a nap before League Start, good luck everyone :D
"
AziiRe wrote:
I just updated the guide with a Levelling Gems and Gear section. These are incredibly useful. Going to have a nap before League Start, good luck everyone :D

gonna start with this build. if anything goes wrong ill switch to BF-BB. there is nothing to worry about or lose. thanks a lot, dude.
Dont know what to choose inqusitor version or assassin one. Hmmm...
As another guy said before : You won't have the bonus from hitting "bleeding ennemies" from vulconus if you're using Avatar of Fire and 100% converting your damage to fire. (Like you say in your Vulconus section) You would need a minion that apply bleed or something like that unless I'm missing something from your build?
The dot is not being used
Last edited by amolka on Apr 16, 2021, 10:31:41 AM
Can you give us your PoB so this can update with the PoE Lurker addon, helps see loot required for the build and sounds for it.

All i see is info here but i prefer have it on my PoB instead.
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
What items characteristics are in priority?
I have a newbie question: What sort of filter settings does this build want? I've only been playing since last league, really, so I don't know what to be doing in that regard. (Compounded by the fact that every tutorial I've found is how to literally make a loot filter, rather than what sort of settings you want to adjust.)
Is there anyway to apply bleed/ignite to tougher enemies for the Vulconus bonus? (I know the build doesn't use the dot portion, but there is almost 200% increased damage sitting on the table, if just the enemy is bleeding and ignited).

Can anyone think of a clever way to make that happen at least for bosses?
I have one question, how do you deal with chaos damage?
is max chaos resist + chaos damage from 2k+ mana pool is enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info