[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

Is this updated enough to use with 3.15? id like to try this build for the next league.
are you gonna update for 3.15?
I'm not sure how viable this CoC build is in 3.15.

The damage numbers seem way off in POB (community, all relavent checkmarks are on)

I end up with 477k dps.

I think thats mainly due to the crit chance at only 23%
https://pastebin.com/szkJuErg

That's including Assassin's mark which seems off to me

If you remove awakened Controlled Destruction you actually end up with 2.9 mil dps.

IS POB calculating that right? If that is right, why is Controlled Destruction used? Seems to me like it's gimping out damage output due to crit reduction.

Am I missing something?
Last edited by Hornet001 on Sep 5, 2021, 3:22:22 PM
"
Hornet001 wrote:
I'm not sure how viable this CoC build is in 3.15.

The damage numbers seem way off in POB (community, all relavent checkmarks are on)

I end up with 477k dps.

I think thats mainly due to the crit chance at only 23%
https://pastebin.com/szkJuErg

That's including Assassin's mark which seems off to me

If you remove awakened Controlled Destruction you actually end up with 2.9 mil dps.

IS POB calculating that right? If that is right, why is Controlled Destruction used? Seems to me like it's gimping out damage output due to crit reduction.

Am I missing something?

You are not missing anything because that build was for 3.14 and controlled destruction is destructed by ggg in 3.15 :)

So dont use it, I recommend concentrated effect or crit damage sup. I also updated it with circle of anguish and some clusters. Since I have 2 rares I couldnt cap chaos (there double chaos res annoint could be helpful). I never knew coruscating elixir would save lives!

https://pastebin.com/ZdU2YV3S

That is CoC aswell but the build has a lot of more damage potential as self casting with unleash and spell cascade. Let me know if you have any suggestion.
Last edited by Cehi on Sep 9, 2021, 8:30:12 PM
Any Future updates for 3.16 Since the tree was reworked
Went ahead and updated this for 3.18. Stream convinced me to come back to Reap. Real quick guide, most of you will just be after the PoB anyway. Respond to this forum if you got any questions and I will respond just before League Launch/
Bumping for last minute people looking for build
Hello,I'm missing something or we do not get 100% phys to cold conversion? 40% from the tree and 35% from eldricht modifier.
"
DonnyTheBoy wrote:
Hello,I'm missing something or we do not get 100% phys to cold conversion? 40% from the tree and 35% from eldricht modifier.

His POB has 40% from the tree mastery, 35% from eldritch on gloves, 25% from crafted mod on gloves.

I may toy around with trying to use a watcher's eye with conversion while Hatred is active instead and do either normal exposure on hit/when unique enemy is in presence from Eldritch instead. Might be less min/maxey but maybe easier overall
So yeah, I did this build, pretty satisfied, currently doing yellow maps and not much trouble. Thanks, I had fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info