[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

Hello and Hi? I'm currently level 93 with the CoC Build which is really fun to play with! I'm writing here to ask about on how to gain strength. Is there like any other way to gain strength other than clusters and boots? I want to transition to the end game build without the Increased Critical Strike Chance Support. Since when you remove it, the build's critical strike chance is considered quite low and with a controlled destruction support (Low Level) the most I can get is 53% for cyclone and 65% for Reap. Which brings the question back, is there any easier way to get strength? (Not accounting for the medium cluster with increased critical strike chance, Im working to get that!)
Last edited by KalzoZeCat on May 31, 2021, 9:26:47 AM
"
KalzoZeCat wrote:
Hello and Hi? I'm currently level 93 with the CoC Build which is really fun to play with! I'm writing here to ask about on how to gain strength. Is there like any other way to gain strength other than clusters and boots? I want to transition to the end game build without the Increased Critical Strike Chance Support. Since when you remove it, the build's critical strike chance is considered quite low and with a controlled destruction support (Low Level) the most I can get is 53% for cyclone and 65% for Reap. Which brings the question back, is there any easier way to get strength? (Not accounting for the medium cluster with increased critical strike chance, Im working to get that!)

Hi,

I imported you and you seem to be barely on 100 crit chance for reap. We have roughly 100% chance to ignite and you can consider enemy standing on consecrated ground (especially with bottled faith later) + power charges.

When it comes to strength, I think there are 2 major sources and one minor you can get extra strength from (at least in bigger chunk).
#1 lethal pride can add +20 str or +5% str on notables
#2 you can try to find and buy ring with T1 strength (55 str) altho it is suffix and resistances are something to take care of there as well
#3 perfectly rolled astramantis and cyclopean coil (attributes 18%) thats extra 20str on spot without any sacrifice
Last edited by pafe on May 31, 2021, 9:54:11 AM
"
pafe wrote:
"
KalzoZeCat wrote:

Hi,

I imported you and you seem to be barely on 100 crit chance for reap. We have roughly 100% chance to ignite and you can consider enemy standing on consecrated ground (especially with bottled faith later) + power charges.

When it comes to strength, I think there are 2 major sources and one minor you can get extra strength from (at least in bigger chunk).
#2 you can try to find and buy ring with T1 strength (55 str) altho it is suffix and resistances are something to take care of there as well
#3 perfectly rolled astramantis and cyclopean coil (attributes 18%) thats extra 20str on spot without any sacrifice

Will consider that mate. Thank you!!!!
"
KalzoZeCat wrote:
"
pafe wrote:
"
KalzoZeCat wrote:

Hi,

Will consider that mate. Thank you!!!!

Additionally, if you can cap your chaos resistance without it, swapping Cleansed Thoughts for Utmost Might will give you a lot of strength
So had made this as my second character, and it ended up being the fourth character to get past the acts though. Seems decent enough. Couple things I did different though.

I went Purifying Flame + Holy Flame totem up until Act 9. Since it was not a "new" character I had the option of using the "best" starting gear to get through all that. 2 axioms, goldrim, tabula, wanderlust, loctonials, and a best of servitude. Easy enough to smash through everything. I decided to finally before fighting Kitava in act 10 to switch everything over. I picked up a near max roll gear on everything for fairly cheap. Volcunus was 10c, 6L Ivory Tower was 3ex, PG was 15c, Gloves 5c, Astramentis 20c, and using a tactician for now for 10c although I have a cyclopean ready for 10c.

The difference is I am not sure I want to swap my Un-Natural Instinct from my other character over to this one yet. Buying another for 12ex for this build just seems meh. Looking over things it doesn't seem to add much to the build really.

I still need to fix a few things, and I am thinking of using WindShrieks for the boots for now. This way we can stack Flammability and Assassin's Mark at the same time for a bit more DPS. Also, not going completely into low life yet with buffs since I don't have enough chaos resistance for it. Couple of things to note.

Unless you have 90%+ crit chance on Cyclone, it feels bad to use Cast On Crit. I mean REAL BAD. I switched to Cast while Channeling when I crit strike chance was lower and it made things much nicer as I was ramping up my crit chance. I could switch now, but re-coloring the chest piece is a massive PITA. So going to get vorici to do his white socket thing for me and then switch. Also, I didn't even bother with the self cast setup for this build.

So I am at the point where I am digging the build so far. Still it seems like the DPS on this is going to be a bit underwhelming in the end. The pastebin link from the OP basically has the DPS on bosses capped out at 8.5mill with all awakened gems. That seems rough. Has anyone theory crafted yet a better setup for this build with more damage and more ES? The 10K ES setup also seems pretty low in comparison to ES setups I've used in the past.

"
Viscar wrote:
So had made this as my second character, and it ended up being the fourth character to get past the acts though. Seems decent enough. Couple things I did different though.

I went Purifying Flame + Holy Flame totem up until Act 9. Since it was not a "new" character I had the option of using the "best" starting gear to get through all that. 2 axioms, goldrim, tabula, wanderlust, loctonials, and a best of servitude. Easy enough to smash through everything. I decided to finally before fighting Kitava in act 10 to switch everything over. I picked up a near max roll gear on everything for fairly cheap. Volcunus was 10c, 6L Ivory Tower was 3ex, PG was 15c, Gloves 5c, Astramentis 20c, and using a tactician for now for 10c although I have a cyclopean ready for 10c.

The difference is I am not sure I want to swap my Un-Natural Instinct from my other character over to this one yet. Buying another for 12ex for this build just seems meh. Looking over things it doesn't seem to add much to the build really.

I still need to fix a few things, and I am thinking of using WindShrieks for the boots for now. This way we can stack Flammability and Assassin's Mark at the same time for a bit more DPS. Also, not going completely into low life yet with buffs since I don't have enough chaos resistance for it. Couple of things to note.

Unless you have 90%+ crit chance on Cyclone, it feels bad to use Cast On Crit. I mean REAL BAD. I switched to Cast while Channeling when I crit strike chance was lower and it made things much nicer as I was ramping up my crit chance. I could switch now, but re-coloring the chest piece is a massive PITA. So going to get vorici to do his white socket thing for me and then switch. Also, I didn't even bother with the self cast setup for this build.

So I am at the point where I am digging the build so far. Still it seems like the DPS on this is going to be a bit underwhelming in the end. The pastebin link from the OP basically has the DPS on bosses capped out at 8.5mill with all awakened gems. That seems rough. Has anyone theory crafted yet a better setup for this build with more damage and more ES? The 10K ES setup also seems pretty low in comparison to ES setups I've used in the past.

Completely agree on UI not adding a ton for the money (especially compared to Awakened Spell Cascade being a HUGE improvement for a similar price).

For DPS on Self-Cast you have to do a bit of guesstimating so I'm copying from what I said a few pages back. IMO it does feel like the build is around what I guessed, considering how quick it can burst through some end-game bosses

*Guesstimated due to POB not calculating multiple Unleash hits, multiple Awakened Cascade overlap hits, and those can chain together too. My current Sirus DPS is 1.7m without those factored in so it's somewhere between that and 1.7*5 + 1.7*5*4*0.9 (39.1m), so middle-ground would be 20.4, I'd guess my real DPS is probably around 25-28m, and I'm absolutely murdering almost everything.

Non-Boss DPS would cap out at 55.2m DPS, so with that same guesstimation it'd be ~35-40m actual.

https://pastebin.com/jx9RDgT3

So based on the CoC pob, I socketed grace,discipline and zealotary in prism guardian but I am not able to activate all of them

Pob also shows life reserved going into negative on enabling all 3.

Any ideas what to swap?
how do i start mapping before beeing able too buy prism guardian?

stay with ngahmus? dual wield Vulconus?

I've been following the guide but my dps seems way low at 200k or so. I'm checking against the YT end game build but can't seem to find where i'm off.

Mine: https://pastebin.com/Hrwg5hNq
Reference: https://pastebin.com/kLN6bY35

Any advice?
"
korwinchiu wrote:
I've been following the guide but my dps seems way low at 200k or so. I'm checking against the YT end game build but can't seem to find where i'm off.

Mine: https://pastebin.com/Hrwg5hNq
Reference: https://pastebin.com/kLN6bY35

Any advice?

I'm not sure if you might have some calculations off or not, but the "reference" has awakened gems, so it's why it has more dps than yours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info