[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

Ye we just waiting till we can get to Reap. It is what it is.
So many streamers play Scion Reap and it looks super strong. No idea about the clear tho
looks good :)
Last edited by foamypop on Apr 17, 2021, 8:25:47 AM
You're saying the first lab should be for battle mage and to grab a 2h weapon.
But you're also saying that we should be using spell slinger until act 7.

This doesn't work together, what is the recommended leveling gems after lab 1 if you grab a 2h weapon.
my 1st templar..im going with this...
I have started today one Inquisitor levelling with Purifying flames. Just tried to switch to Reap spellslinger but it feels terrible at least at level 45-50 if you use it with Frenzy + Faster attacks.
You cast one Reap for every 2 frenzy attacks so there is a big gap in between.No way to do the event that way.
I am sticking to Purifying flames to get more levels and some equipment but I don´t think spellslinger when levelling is the way to go.

Spellslinger reap is working fine for me. It doesn't cast to often but it typically oneshots all mobs aside from Rares.

I'm Running both Exsanguinate and reap in spellslinger setups so maybe that helps.
Spellslinger Reap is very good for leveling actually.. Reap itself is very trash as a skill when you use it alone so how do I switch to BF/BB now? xD
Am I missing something regarding this intensity node? I can't figure it out for the life of me and I think I am just missing it. -- NEVERMIND I CAN"T READ
Last edited by ColeGrif on Apr 17, 2021, 2:41:45 PM
"
PoopyAmen wrote:
you can't infllict bleeding when avatar of fire is on though

This build scales on the hit portion, not the dot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info