[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

The PoB for this build doesn't have capped elemental resistances. Is there some kind of mechanic which will grant those resists which just isn't accounted for in PoB?
Seems really good overall!

With only 2 casts/second you need to stand still for over 3 seconds (echo is a single stack) before you get full benefit out of Intensify, this will basically never happen against any hard content.
IGN: Dmillz
"
Is there anyway to apply bleed/ignite to tougher enemies for the Vulconus bonus? (I know the build doesn't use the dot portion, but there is almost 200% increased damage sitting on the table, if just the enemy is bleeding and ignited).

Can anyone think of a clever way to make that happen at least for bosses?

In theory, we could drop the Avatar of Fire keystone entirely once we have the Vulconus, rely on having Avatar of Fire only half the time, but whether that's actually a net DPS gain is another matter entirely.
"
ZWOK3 wrote:
The PoB for this build doesn't have capped elemental resistances. Is there some kind of mechanic which will grant those resists which just isn't accounted for in PoB?

With an extra res on the boots in POB and quality on rings, you can get to capped res.
"
idmfan wrote:
Hello, thank you so much for a great guide! Can a similar build be done woth the chieftain? (Ivory LL reap)

Chieftan could work out quite well, and has access to Fire Damaged Leeches as Life so doesn't have to worry about the Doryani's Invitation. I haven't theorycrafted one, I can't imagine it being easier than Inquisitor. Fun for memeing and theorycrafts though.

"
Flauaz wrote:
Nice work :)
I'll start with this build.

<3

"
Shaddolf wrote:
I'm travelling at the moment and won't be able to start the league til Monday - so I'll be watching this build with interest! Please post your day 1 ans 2 experiences so I can decide whether or not to league start with this later :)

Will make sure to update with Day 1 gameplay showing some mapping and how I leveled.

"
NotoriousOn wrote:
Ty for your work. Want to try new skill for the first time as a league starter. Mb swap to bb bf if something go wrong.

BF + BB Is foolproof so it is a great alternative to switch to if Reap is a sinking ship.

"
Freakap wrote:
Will we know the dps this build will output before the league comes out in some hours?

Roughly 5 million just from importing the Reap branch of PoB. I am sure we can do some more tweaking easily once League has started.

OK I'll try it hhehehe but bf + bb will be if it fails

Looks really great
really wanna try this build and thanks for the detailed explanation ;))

Waiting queue of 52k people rn. Once i start definetly goes for it.
The skill looks strong but Im more worried about clear speed
Aside from queue simulator 2021, I like exanguinate for levelling until we can pick up reap. So far its in a 3L with Life Tap and Efficacy and its doing pretty well. Vitality and pots sustain the cost.
wait simulator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info