Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

I´m surprised no one found out the true use for the feathers...
If you collect 15000 of them you can build your own albino Rhoa statue for your hideout. But you need to farm them yourself.
i still think the most obvious thing would be involving a tabula rasa (albino and all) and enlighten/enhance (possibly empower) were hinted at in a post awhile back too-one where chris had a small stack of albino rhoa feathers in his inventory along with these gems. the portal gem fits the bill also though i havent seen it hinted at at all.
Those feathers are great thing for scribes - You can trade stack of them with Scribes for 10 exalts. Those feathers are brilliant to writing Wisdom Scrolls and as we all know Scribes are those who make them (well according to drop rate there is more of them that chinese) but they have problem with materials - so feathers :)
So 10 of these aren't traded in for a normal fishing pole, as per the ZiggyD video?
Just check the game data/programming and find out conjunctions of the similar items ffs. All the players talking about the same shit since beta times and still nobody didnt said something like "oh hello i was curious about the x thing like you and found out that shit has no effect on anything". If you're curious about something really that much bad stop talking and make some "real" research or sit and stfu.

truth about feathers and fishing i found in game data
oh fuck off you lazy bastard

Neden yaşıyorsun?
how about the prophecy that gives a unique item when 5 unique items sold together perhaps:

Albino Rhoa Feather, Fishing Rod, Fairgraves' Tricorne, Slitherpinch

and ?????

PROFIT?

Edit: actually i think i have figured it out: in diablo 2 they had the mini game the stone of soj where so many soj's were becoming duped (eternal orb reference?) they put in a mini game during this mini game 100's to 1000's of soj's were sold on the server to spawn Uber Diablo in a specific place in this case the soj's are either feathers or something to do with the eternal orbs and tricornes used which instead of diablo spawn Krillson. players that have took the time to farm up a fishing rod can exchange or use this to fish for a unique like in diablo 2 where the unique was a item that was basically OP. its obviously not all in the right order but i think im onto something with my theory. with what people were saying they dont have enough currency to use the feathers or rods makes me think they need 100s to 1000s. once krillson spawns you use the fishing rod on him maybe trade him i dont know? kill him with it? go fishing with him? no one knows yet because no ones sold enough feathers on the server as everyone hoards them, and thats why krillson the master hasnt spawned for anyone.. my guess :) also the quest breaking some eggs refers to the mud flats in which the eggs relate to a easter egg(easter eggs are little quirks in games mini games/fun unrelated or related things). which is what is what the diablo soj mini boss was also an easter egg, rods are easter eggs too. also it could also point to a red herring which is something designed to distract you from your goals. you are fishing for a red herring.

2nd edit: i also believe either albino rhoas were taken out of mudflats and now only spawn in the perandus fishing box OR albino rhoas only spawn when there are enough players on: a subset kind of important part of this is when a player dies in hardcore either in mud flats or not it will spawn a albino rhoa for everyone/someone in mud flats. this is from piecing clues together iv found on various websites forums and reddit. and this seems like a very plausible reason for me farming for one for 3 days and not having one drop.. not enough players on and certainly not enough players dying in hardcore!
Last edited by cosacee on Jun 21, 2017, 9:11:00 PM
found one of these a loooooooong time ago and had no clue what it was. sat in my stash for god knows how long and i JUST wised and and looked up how much people were offering for it in poe.trade boy was a surprised lol
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
oneeye513 wrote:
I still have only ever found 1 Albino Rhoa Feather, in almost two years of pretty solid gameplay. These can't be that rare, or they would cost more than they do on p-trade. I still have it, and will never sell it unless it is to a vendor when a real recipe comes out that is legit worth using it on.

This guy has the right idea. Keep it until you work out how to use it. Selling something you don't know how to use would be a terrible idea, because you'd have no idea of its true value.

I do believe there is a use for it, as often hinted by Chris Krillson Wilson himself. There is a reason why i chanced SOTS a while back.

Spoiler

However, I am still missing the fishing ring though.. :(
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
I do believe there is a use for it, as often hinted by Chris Krillson Wilson himself.

Its almost as if there's someone else involved who's name starts with a K. It'll probably take some hardcore digging to work it all out though.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
I do believe there is a use for it, as often hinted by Chris Krillson Wilson himself.

Its almost as if there's someone else involved who's name starts with a K. It'll probably take some hardcore digging to work it all out though.

Nah, it is just that they used the different letter which sounds the same like "chr". But before I forget, It's nice to see you a lot more active in PoE Forums again Monsta :) I remember our pms, so it seems everything has worked out again for you in your rl? Any news on your unique? Has it been found yet or still nothing?
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info