The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

I have been told by an alpha member who was told what they did back in closed beta :) the truth is sad, and i promised not to tell anyone ^_^ but i can only tell you...There is a reason why they are the only stackable item that DID NOT get wiped from the game when closed beta arrived :)
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
"
Sawm wrote:
I have been told by an alpha member who was told what they did back in closed beta :) the truth is sad, and i promised not to tell anyone ^_^ but i can only tell you...There is a reason why they are the only stackable item that DID NOT get wiped from the game when closed beta arrived :)

omg I hate this.. :-). [Removed by Support]
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 6, 2014, 4:46:36 PM
"
Kozmas wrote:
That is pretty freaky.

In the dread city R'lyeh, Jabberjaws stirs in his slumber.
"
"
Kozmas wrote:
That is pretty freaky.

In the dread city R'lyeh, Jabberjaws stirs in his slumber.

Jabberjaw's dreads stir in his slumber would be more accurate.

It is said that from time to time the waterways of blood running under Sarn will surge as if driven by a massive heart. Sages have often wondered why the blood never coagulates. Those foolhardy enough to venture into Shadowclast and fortunate enough to survive do not wonder at all.

They shiver in constant fear, for they claim that all the blood and viscerals are not dead at all, but part of something far greater and more dreadful. They claim to have seen the Ritual of the Calling.

When the new moon crosses over an open body of blood, masses of arms reach out in supplication. Hundreds of heads and upper torsos fight to break the surface and pledge allegiance to that which keeps them from being still. Great crystal golems, each hewn from a single Vaal gem larger than any man rise up from the liquid sanguity and begin stalking Shadowclast.

A hush falls over Shadowclast every few minutes and the rivers of blood surge toward the mountain mines, feeding the heart of that which never should have existed.

Those who have returned from Shadowclast do not shiver in fear of death, or any bodily harm. They shiver in the knowledge that this great doom will fall upon the just and the wicked alike. They know it cannot be avoided only postponed, and that soon everyone else will realize that as well.

This foreknowledge of certain doom twists the very fabric of society into an ever faster
frenzy of deceit and death. Hope and loyalty is replaced by fear and subterfuge. Every breeze or chill wind potentially carries a spirit demanding sacrifice.

JabberJaws slumbers because he is not needed yet. The time will come when exiles are ready for the power he can give them, though it will probably be too little and too late to change the fate of Wraeclast.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Something something something, a gem that you can click that changes colors before starting a game?
up
The feathers are useless until GGG comes up with an use for them. Why? well people also said back then that there must be a way to get white sockets on gear just because it was hinted on the prismatic eclipse sword and guess what there was no way until the vaal expansion so yeah...

Most likely something in act 4 or later update.
Closed Beta Member.
"
eldragon0 wrote:
Something something something, a gem that you can click that changes colors before starting a game?

Exactly, you solved the riddle behind the Albino Rhoa Feather.

For anyone else unsure about the purpose of the rare white feathers or their uses (especially regarding their stacking limit like any other currency), I can assure you like any others in the know of them, they are in fact Working As Intended and have functioned beyond our wildest dream.

[Removed By Support]

Unfortunately, the secret cow level does not exist in Wraeclast.
Last edited by MwHighlander on Jun 2, 2014, 11:15:16 PM
Maybe Tabula Rasa with the feathers could yield something?
Okay guys, I will reveal the secret behind this Rhoa Feather;
Spoiler
Vendor the feathers for scroll of wisdom and use it to ID unid ilvl 78 item = GG
IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero
Last edited by JuanTamod on Jun 5, 2014, 12:39:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info