The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Exotic Fish don't exist, if they did, it would have been in the Patch Notes as "added a new Base Item Type", and since the Fishing Rod took up that slot, there's no indication that Fish were added [yet.]

It's just epic "trolling", quite literally in fact :P

Nono, they exist. By your logic, GGG would also have added fishing rods to patch notes, yet they didn't. The fishing affixes are legit, as per the data files. There was no announcement when they were added, as with exotic fish.

Actually they did release a few patches ago it said added a base item from a supporter, and it was fishing rods, and song of Siren, You just get off on acting like a king knowing all this fishing information when it's all just guessing and trolling. Serious Ego issues and need to see a counselor.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
"
Quazplum wrote:

Actually they did release a few patches ago it said added a base item from a supporter, and it was fishing rods, and song of Siren, You just get off on acting like a king knowing all this fishing information when it's all just guessing and trolling. Serious Ego issues and need to see a counselor.

Possibly the biggest fail of a post I've ever seen. Ever.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Quazplum wrote:

Possibly the biggest fail of a post I've ever seen. Ever.

well as long as you dont proof anything you look stupid. sorry to say.
and no, song of sirens and other rods are no proof that fishing is enabled.
Well I have my own theories but am unable to test them without a Fishing Rod. Somebody please sell me one :)
i have spend some time to research it and found a forum that actually had a screenshot of what rhoa feathers might do. so i have an idea. but i cant test it because i only have 2 rhoa feathers and need four of em. if this recipe works, well then, damnit. xD
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Hi GGG. Please add a "Loan Item" feature. You could loan items to other players which they could not trade or vendor. The item would revert to it's owner after a specified time period. This would allow a lot of cooperation and theory testing that just is not currently possible with items that A) drop so rarely, and B) are traded for stupid amounts of currency.
"
Milani wrote:
i have spend some time to research it and found a forum that actually had a screenshot of what rhoa feathers might do. so i have an idea. but i cant test it because i only have 2 rhoa feathers and need four of em. if this recipe works, well then, damnit. xD

No, the feathers cannot make unique items.
Pants of Textile
As others, I also fall to the mystic covering the Albino Rhoa Feathers. I have made the offer to the Mighty Captain Fairgraves. He was a good guy remember that.

The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
What about like, killing Merveil with Song of the Sirens?
I am assuming you can actually melee with the fishing rods because they list a damage. Never had one.
Just going off of the name and the "Siren worm bait" mod.
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
So you guys havent figured it out yet? I dont really want to spoil anyone's fun, so I will wait for you to figure it out for yourselves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info