The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

"
Alea wrote:
hi

like all that isnt a timeloss enough

Fishing isn't a loss, it's an investment. If you're not into it, can I please have any spare albino rhoa feathers you have?
Welp, the secret recipe was published on reddit today or yesterday or some time recently. I added a brief update to the main post. I'm glad I didn't spend too much time chasing sneakypaw's red herrings :)

Sadly, this deals a great blow to the hope we were holding out for the great albino rhoa recipe. I'll forever be rooting for it, but for now I'm inclined to stick with my hypothesis in my theorycrafting section.
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa / WitchWhichWanders
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.
"
Vakirauta wrote:
"
Welp, the secret recipe was published on reddit today or yesterday or some time recently. I added a brief update to the main post. I'm glad I didn't spend too much time chasing sneakypaw's red herrings :)

Sadly, this deals a great blow to the hope we were holding out for the great albino rhoa recipe. I'll forever be rooting for it, but for now I'm inclined to stick with my hypothesis in my theorycrafting section.

Does this mean feathers had no purpose from the start?

They are needed to make Mirror :) But it would rape my income so wont tell more :)
"

I'm not sure what secret recipe you're referring to but again........ I am in desperate need of albino rhoa feathers on standard and anarchy. If you all think they are worthless then fine, good for you, please give your worthless feathers to me. I need them, no joke.
"

Don't know where that recipe came from (I didn't know about it) but that's not the one I am talking about :/

AFAIK the purpose of the Rhoa Feathers was the only unknown one, but who knows how many people actually knew about the Gem thing.

Well, let's see what GGG has to say about it.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
So no one is going to sell me any feathers? Seriously? I need 20 asap. You're all sitting here saying how worthless they are, so why not give or sell them to me?
Not sure if it's already mentioned here or not, but the intended use for those feathers are probably Charan's new unique sword which will probably come at one point.

From what I read about it, it will require the base low lvl version of the sword, and then you can upgrade it to the higher versions of it by using a vendor recipe.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
So no one is going to sell me any feathers? Seriously? I need 20 asap. You're all sitting here saying how worthless they are, so why not give or sell them to me?

The feathers are very valuable to me. Despite the fact that they currently appear to be completely devoid of any use, the feathers have a great deal of sentimental value to me d:-D

I farmed for many hours to get them, and had many good times reflecting on their potential. I wouldn't sell that away.

"
tehnix wrote:
Not sure if it's already mentioned here or not, but the intended use for those feathers are probably Charan's new unique sword which will probably come at one point.

From what I read about it, it will require the base low lvl version of the sword, and then you can upgrade it to the higher versions of it by using a vendor recipe.

Source or I don't believe you. :p
"
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

The feathers are very valuable to me. Despite the fact that they currently appear to be completely devoid of any use, the feathers have a great deal of sentimental value to me d:-D

I farmed for many hours to get them, and had many good times reflecting on their potential. I wouldn't sell that away.

If you have a substantial number, link them and we can work something out. I'm broke in terms of currency but have some ridiculously sick equipment, some of which I'd be willing to trade.
"
I wouldn't sell that away.

Mine aren't for sale :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info