The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

"
Crackmonster wrote:
I know what you mean, but if that is true then it would make chris' statement incorrect. Do you still think it is true?

I'm thinking about the one where he mentions an undiscovered recipe.

This is being used as misinformation. Misinformation is key to the purpose of them. If it was laid out in black and white it would never work.
"
"
Crackmonster wrote:
I know what you mean, but if that is true then it would make chris' statement incorrect. Do you still think it is true?

I'm thinking about the one where he mentions an undiscovered recipe.

This is being used as misinformation. Misinformation is key to the purpose of them. If it was laid out in black and white it would never work.

what is God's name are you talking about? Lemme guess you run a small conspiracy theory web site...am I right?

Come on man, get a grip, GGG/Chris doesn't fill us with BS. Sometimes he/they are vague, sometimes cryptic... but not, as of yet, to the level of "crazy" you seem to be insinuating.
Its not a level of crazy at all.

If you really sit down and think about where they are found, what type of item they get displayed/colored as, and the extreme rarity coupled with lack of an apparent use, you can come up with a couple of conclusions as to what their use may be.

And the part about what Chris said. The devs have been known to partake in the trolling on occasion as well. Just think of this as trolling but with a very important purpose. One worth giving out a little bit of misinformation in order to preserve the function for as long as possible.
"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
I think I have figured out the use of the Albino Rhoa feather.

Its really quite genius actually.

If I am right then no normal player will ever be likely to figure out the use. I do not believe it is part of a recipe nor does it allow any access to any secret content.

I will not say any more than that because if everybody knew what they were for that would completely eliminate any usefulness in regards to the purpose they serve.

"

I think there is only one use, its just not for us, the players, to utilize.

The fact that nobody knows and they wont tell us makes it work perfectly for what they intended it for.

Edit. felt like I said too much.

You don't make sense to begin with because you 'think' you know, meaning you didn't test anything. And claiming its not something a player can do means you can't even test it.

Yes, you are correct, I havent tested it. Mostly because i dont have enough time nor the interest farm up the massive amount it would take to prove my theory correct.

Also, if you truly knew what they were for, there would be no need for you to argue against what I am saying. You could sit back, relax, and be content knowing something the majority of the playerbase doesnt.

Did you miss the part where I was talking about there being 2 uses if you were correct?

Also, saying you could try it out if you had time contradicts the statement that players can't utilize it.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Destroyer, you must stop at once. The glory of knowledge is too sacred to be left in the hands of the unwashed. Those who have seen the Purpose are of a sacred — and secret — bortherhood, and in sharing even this limited information with outsiders you have violated out bylaws. Abandon this thread at once, and never speak of this again.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Destroyer, you must stop at once. The glory of knowledge is too sacred to be left in the hands of the unwashed. Those who have seen the Purpose are of a sacred — and secret — bortherhood, and in sharing even this limited information with outsiders you have violated out bylaws. Abandon this thread at once, and never speak of this again.

You forgot to close with

"I have spoken!"
Last edited by Thaelyn on Jul 11, 2013, 9:48:16 AM
But you see, the only reason you can even use that logic is because I havent said what I think they are for.

If I did I am sure it would make perfect sense to many people. I think that would be detrimental to the way we experience the game so it is not worth it for me to do so.

I dont really care if people figure it out and think it is in everyones best interest
for it to remain secret.

So with that said I will be going no further into this as I have said enough and in a previous post layed out 3 key things to look at when considering their use.

One more thing I will say though is that if it becomes common knowledge and their use is destroyed, no other item will be able to perform the same function ever again.

Have fun theorycrafting and good luck figuring it out.
^
great signature
And yes Scrotie, you are absolutely correct and we shall speak of this no more.
There is always Peng
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info