[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Really excited to league start this for Scourge, was originally trying to get to it in Expedition, but almost glad I ran out of time thanks to the passive rework.
How tanky is this bad boy?
Trying to find a build for starting, theres like... 1000 things that might be good.

i think ill give this a try, i hope i can get it rolling quick!

Any chances on upgrading the bow leveling guide?
PoB says Steelskin on leftclick, do you still suggest vaal grace?
Some thing I've been wondering - how do you even get this staff? Buy fully veiled ones and hope to hit the unveiling jackpot?

Also, is there a way to get a +2 phys staff other than altering into the mod?

I mean, my casual ass usually has zero budget, so I've made a plan B of running 2x cold iron point, skin of the loyal, and squeezing in discipline to make up for some of the loss of life, but that's unlikely to be as good as I think it will
Repeat is used in Spell Echo while Unleash has Reoccur keyword.
So I guess Caster Mastery "Final Repeat of spells have +30% increased AoE" does not work with Unleash.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Last edited by Sarganis87 on Oct 20, 2021, 6:57:09 AM
"
Sarganis87 wrote:
Repeat is used in Spell Echo while Unleash has Reoccur keyword.
So I guess Caster Mastery "Final Repeat of spells have +30% increased AoE" does not work with Unleash.

You're right but luckily it's actually not worth it anyways.

"
Xyel wrote:
Some thing I've been wondering - how do you even get this staff? Buy fully veiled ones and hope to hit the unveiling jackpot?

Also, is there a way to get a +2 phys staff other than altering into the mod?

I mean, my casual ass usually has zero budget, so I've made a plan B of running 2x cold iron point, skin of the loyal, and squeezing in discipline to make up for some of the loss of life, but that's unlikely to be as good as I think it will

I'd buy the Cane and you should use alts for the earlier rare staff.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Oct 20, 2021, 7:34:40 PM
The gems got buffed really hard! Legitimately +30% more damage and some QoL like bleed immunity for free.

This build is now stronger than it was in 3.14 at the peak of PoE power creep.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Oct 20, 2021, 7:35:36 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
The gems got buffed really hard! Legitimately +30% more damage and some QoL like bleed immunity for free.

And we are not counting "krangled" (scourged) modifiers.

If we are going to get some nice scourged modifiers - should we focus on defense or offense?
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

And we are not counting "krangled" (scourged) modifiers.

If we are going to get some nice scourged modifiers - should we focus on defense or offense?

Probably defense - anything above 20M DPS in this game is excessive - this build is 40 up to 100M dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info