[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

none of your flasks boost damage XD
I see now where all this confusion about this build is coming from.

Path of Building fork was recently updated(2.8.0) and now fully supports Unleash with its seals. Thus, now it only requires to set Reap count to 5 (awakened spell cascade overlaps).
At first when I was trying to get the correct damage, I was using this simple formula from the first page "2M x 4 Seals = 8M + 8M x 5 Cascades = 40M damage per cast." which basically means that we have to multiply our damage by 20, which is not the case anymore, and so the numbers that I was getting were way too high and not like what I had seen in the game.

So, now about the generalized confusion. My current rather scuffed setup is this: https://pastebin.com/L79Vs57w

~783k dps according to POB with 5 overlaps. However, this is without any configuration at all(same with POB provided on the first page, which I find to be really annoying and unintuitive). As far as I can understand, we need to turn on the power charges usage, which literally almost makes the damage twice as much than before. ~783k > 1.4m.
Now, 2nd biggest damage multiplier is "Is the enemy on Full Life/Low Life", and that multiplier is coming from the assassin's ascendancy. Since they both provide almost the same amount of damage, we assume that we hit an enemy with Full Life, as it gives less damage and is seen way more often. 1.4m > 2.26m.

Now since we're using a "Spiked Concoction" node from the medium cluster jewel, we also turn on "Alchemist's Genius and Active Flask", and "Enemy is on Consecrated Ground" since we're using Zealotry.

At this point, note that with Power Charges on and "Is the enemy on Full Life", we're already crit capped with Reap even without using Increased Critical Strike support. Which is insane.

With all that combined, 5x Reap overlap with my setup is 2.48m.

However, things start to get worse when you tick "Do you wait for Maximum Unleash Seals?", damage then becomes 1.83m, then if you also consider Blood Charges and overlaps being not always consistent, that's where all this damage loss starts to come from.

So the major scaling points are from higher to lower damage increase: Woke Spell Cascade 5x overlap > Unleash (4x seals) > Assassin's ascendancy(Ambush & Assassinate especially) > Power Charges (7x) > Thread of Hope(Zealotry + Counterweight node + Amplify node + Vanquisher node) > Blood Charges (5x) > Vulnerability Curse On Hit > Militant Faith jewel Dominus/Inner Conviction(+4% Increased Area Damage per 10 devotion) > +1 Spell(7.8% better than Phys)/Physical skill gem levels > +1 Blood Charge Enchant > Each 10% of crit multi (40% of crit multi is about the same as +1 Blood Charge Enchant).

In terms of support skill gems:

Empower 4 > Woke Brutality > Concentrated Effect > Brutality >>> Incresed Critical Damage >> Power Charge On Critical >> Cruelty >>> Woke Increased AOE.

POB with a correct configuration (at least I think it is): https://pastebin.com/gkkExAAh

Now to the problems. To me biggest issue of this build is a really high strength requirement that we have to follow because we have to use Kaom's Heart. At the current moment it gives me 1400 flat hp with all nodes from the tree, excluding 2x small clusters with life and Crown of the Inward Eye. It's a big issue since we have to get at least 2x items with 50+ str and then 1x more with ~25-30str more. That being said, we have to sacrifice suffixes on our items for a stat that allows us to use Kaom's Heart.
Now that's an issue because we also need to have life leech. Life on spell hits is a Shaper influenced mod, and Vulnerability on hit is a Warlord influenced mod/delve, and then Phys leeched as life is a influenced/delve mod. And getting a combination of two of these for relatively cheap is really difficult because of how crafting works.

If we want to get Vuln+Life on hit or Vuln+Phys leeched as life, that means for 1st case someone has to get a double-influenced ring, and for 2nd someone has to get a lucky influenced slam or metacraft+reforge caster a couple of times. Both options are quite expensive. And at the same time we want to get a higher tier strength or resistances.

So yeah, this part sucks.

Then, this build is pure phys, which means we have a bad time scaling with crit multi. Elemental conversion is used so that you can start using elemental crit multi, cold/fire/lightning, a specific weapon crit multi(while dual wielding as an example), ele pen scaling and permanent ailment exposure (chill/freeze/ignite/shock). I think dropping Kaom's Heart still might be a thing but not likely. However, using a rare 6linked chest with a high tier of life + Incr Max Life (veiled/elder/hunter/incursion) and additional curse for Punishment/Assassin's Mark might still be a thing as an endgame option. I just checked, it lowers the life pool by 900 hp.
Last edited by nomorecoc on Aug 11, 2021, 9:06:15 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

I am not playing so I don't really visit this thread much right now but all of the complaints so far is most of all from not reading the guide, including you.

I can tell already from your flasks that you did not run the build properly as it's probably the worst combo of flasks possible for this build and I'm not exaggerating.

I ran T19 60% delirium maps on stream casually on the first week already, the build works fine.

i dont want to sound rude but i was watching you first week and you did not run casually t19 60% delirious maps. But i agree many people did not read the guide correctly even though i quitted the build i one shotted most bosses up to t16. Dmg is insane if done correctly
How to get your block up to 60% like OP mentioned? Staff gives 20% + Whirling Barrier Node, so i get 26%. What about the other 34%?
I'm wondering since I die a lot, probably I miss something out ... ?
Hey what is the the curse cluster jewels for this doesn't seem to list any curse?
"
FourArmz wrote:
Hey what is the the curse cluster jewels for this doesn't seem to list any curse?

Oh, it's just verbal. To amplify the damage, you just do it yourself. Pick any curse words you feel fit.
oh dope i was already using it then
hi!

i am getting sick from dying constantly on my ice trap saboteur and i think about switching to this build. can you recommend? i have a budget of around 15-20 ex
Hi,

Im new to this build and i seem to feel the damage on bossing is lacking.
packs of mobs die easily but on some bosses i feel like i have 0 damage.(white T14 - T16)

Im guessing im doing something wrong, i'll include my pob.

https://pastebin.com/NtUQGQhG

If there is anything you need to know just ask me.
Tried this build in HC expedition with adding some changes due to HC. Here is my pob https://pastebin.com/x0nSeCpA. Build feels HORRIBLE i dunno about what t 19 delirium you talk, but here is a list of what build can't / almost can't do:

-blight;
-incursion;
-elder guardian;
-any hard bosses with maven on top cos of regen

This is assassin and he is squishy, obv. But without awakened gems THERE IS NO DAMAGE. On Assassin!! Gonna try to respec to smth like winter orb / poison bv or dunno.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info