[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

My gear is still fairly poor and I dont have my clusters sorted yet but I am really struggling with DPS.

Others are saying that DPS is great yet bossing is just painfully slow for me and Catarina took an absolute age. Am I doing something wrong or have I just spoiled myself on the last few leagues with pimped BA or SS builds which phase A9 Sirius in 1 or 2 seconds and this is the new normal.

Also finding this a bit squishy but missing levels and clusters so kind of expected there.

Not sure why my profile is showing as "The_Dorfy" as that shows as blank with no Chars. Actual profile is plain old "Dorfy"on:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dorfy
Last edited by The_Dorfy on Aug 6, 2021, 1:11:30 PM
For me the thing that gave me the DPS boost was removing controlled destruction (changed for ITEM RARITY ¬¬) until finding a staff with 3 red and 3 blue sockets AND the node from the cluster jewell Essence Rush, the one that gave you 40% more damage while leaching energy shield.

Maybe if you can't find a large cluster jewell with this notable you can find a small one?
deleted - so to log in via Steam instead for proper profile....

Last edited by The_Dorfy on Aug 6, 2021, 1:43:59 PM
"
clowreedsteam wrote:
For me the thing that gave me the DPS boost was removing controlled destruction (changed for ITEM RARITY ¬¬) until finding a staff with 3 red and 3 blue sockets AND the node from the cluster jewell Essence Rush, the one that gave you 40% more damage while leaching energy shield.

Maybe if you can't find a large cluster jewell with this notable you can find a small one?

I ditched Controlled Destruction straight away - its now a positive disadvantage to this build (takes my crit from like 50% to 8% and lowers dps).

I have tried many combos of supports and have stuck with Reap>Brutality>Spell Cascade>Unleash>Increased Crit damage>Increased AOE and swapping in concentrated effect for higher tier bosses.

I havent tried using essence rush but dont think it would add much more (if any) than my setup above. Its a lot more than 40% more that I seem to be missing anyway - clearing is not too bad but bosses above T14 or those with higher phys mitigation seem terrible. It just seems like I am not scaling DPS enough at all.

OP has videos of deathless simulcrum - but if I got past wave 6 or 7 I would be amazed. My gear is not close to OP admitedly but i have 6.5k ;ife and do do have a +3 staff and L21 gem with leech and life on hit with spells so it should be in the right order of magnitude!

Wondering what I have done wrong - because its probably something stupid.
Last edited by Dorfy on Aug 6, 2021, 1:46:24 PM
Do we need accuracy for this build? (hit chance above 90%?)
I use Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet, I think is perfect for this build.
I also throw away ball lighting and changed it for
CWDT-Inmortal Call
Stone Golem - Meat Shield

And I get a helmet with "chance to gain a power charge on kill"
Last edited by clowreedsteam on Aug 7, 2021, 5:14:28 AM
"
clowreedsteam wrote:
CWDT-Inmortal Call

]

Stone golem will kill you more from chains and AOE hits, you literally take more damage with it spawned.

Onyx Amulet does absolutely nothing in leech because it doesn't increase MAX leech.

You get max power charges by opening a chest with this build, do not buy any on kill power charges.

All this terrible advice here has made me update the build properly.

Just please don't troll my poor eyes anymore : (

EDIT: Updated gems and some items.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Aug 7, 2021, 6:23:21 AM
I wasn't trying to give any advice, only to tell what I have done to be killed less.
I will take your advice and try to improve my build.

I don't get the "you get max power charges by opening a chest"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
clowreedsteam wrote:
CWDT-Inmortal Call

]

Stone golem will kill you more from chains and AOE hits, you literally take more damage with it spawned.

Onyx Amulet does absolutely nothing in leech because it doesn't increase MAX leech.

You get max power charges by opening a chest with this build, do not buy any on kill power charges.

All this terrible advice here has made me update the build properly.

Just please don't troll my poor eyes anymore : (

EDIT: Updated gems and some items.

I have to ask, it looks like you just sold all your gear, you're just looking at upgrades or you quit the league already? Also, why do we need to use Void Sphere and Vaal Lightning Trap? 1st skill gem I might assume is just QoL for reallocation of monsters to just swipe them off with Reap, but Lightning Trap? I don't get it.
"
nomorecoc wrote:

I have to ask, it looks like you just sold all your gear, you're just looking at upgrades or you quit the league already? Also, why do we need to use Void Sphere and Vaal Lightning Trap? 1st skill gem I might assume is just QoL for reallocation of monsters to just swipe them off with Reap, but Lightning Trap? I don't get it.

I just unequipped the items for this guide.

Void Sphere is nice slow and suck, try it.
Vaal Lightning Trap is +20% more damage on bosses.

I quit the league a week ago though because the market is horrible and farming the hardest maps is completely pointless with these market margins most likely thanks to aurabots pumping so many items.

Not interesting in running unchallenging unjuiced maps either.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Aug 7, 2021, 9:08:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info