[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
Swift152 wrote:
Hey, love the builds, can I ask why the low life nod (pain attunement)?

Also is there a way to craft a good staff, 6 link + 2 Phys are 6ex for a crappy one on trade atm

That's because of Militant Faith used there. Passive is Inner Conviction

POB Screenshot
Last edited by Persona_User on Aug 4, 2021, 5:41:02 PM
"
nomorecoc wrote:
Why do we have to use Ball Lightning in our CWDT setup? I don't think it's for damage, but what then?

It triggers the life gained on spell hit from our ring for more regen
I have the same problem, any help?
Just switched to this build and it feels kind of squishy. I don't have the feeling that I can comfartably farm T16 without dying. Would appreciate it if someone could look over my character and say if something is wrong.
Also I don`t know how to best use Vaal Grace Vaal lightning trap and Void Sphere as your previous videos do not use those skills.
Thanks for helping.
"
Houyami wrote:
Howdy,

Started using this build and had a quick question on the reap gem swaps since it's not actually detailed to where I can figure it out. What gems are required on reap and what can you swap for more boss damage if needed? Currently I am swapping out Increased AoE for Conc effect and spell cascade for brutality but feel that isn't quite right.

you will occasionally die in t16 maps. Like most builds do now. Positioning is very important
Do we still use Controlled Destruction after the nerf? I guess not?
What gem to swap with cruelty when you are not using awakened gems, also im taking huge hits of lighting damage whats up with this? The build has great dps but feels very fragile even in low tier maps.
Hi,

I reached a point where I'm not sure what to get next (currently levelling empower so I can switch to the Cane at some point)

Could you give me some advice on where to go next ?

My current char ;
https://pastebin.com/sMDEXzLV
Any tips to get large cluster easily, maybe any crafting tips? beacuse its expansive
What's your flask setup guys?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info