[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
Rejz0 wrote:
keep in mind that BV give u 100% inc. crit chance on 10 blades. and u can scale more dmg when u go as DoT (58 to 87 phys dmg) vs 120 DoT. so i like ur idea but it can be very different. im going this skill for Sure.

You're right! I am not sure either what the most optimal route is but I'm taking a guess and laying down the foundation.
Considering that the dot will scale with spell damage, it's seemingly close enough.

I have no preference one way or the other on the damage type - I will be taking the strongest route (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Wanna try this skill when saw it on stream. Guide looks promising, guess it will have tree without clusters and with budget items at start of league. Keep up!
Last edited by OberstGruppenFurer on Apr 10, 2021, 9:38:41 AM
"
Wanna try this skill when saw it on stream. Guide looks promising, guess it will have tree without clusters and with budget items at start of league. Keep up!

Yop! Leveling too!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Looks good, but can you try to get a bit more movement speed into the build? You build for good DPS and survivability, but having a good clear would be nice. I think having a quicksilvers would be a nice improvement to the build if you can drop one of the others, it is worth the trade of of 1-2m DPS imho.

I saw your other reave build, but ultimately never played it because it really looked so slow. If we are going assassin, having some good movement speed would really make it more appealing
Last edited by Nevzat on Apr 10, 2021, 11:19:24 AM
"
Nevzat wrote:
Looks good, but can you try to get a bit more movement speed into the build? You build for good DPS and survivability, but having a good clear would be nice. I think having a quicksilvers would be a nice improvement to the build if you can drop one of the others, it is worth the trade of of 1-2m DPS imho.

I saw your other reave build, but ultimately never played it because it really looked so slow. If we are going assassin, having some good movement speed would really make it more appealing

Quicksilver pushes it to 170% movement speed + movement skill is completely up to you to decide.
I think it will be speedy enough :P

The thing with movement is that it all comes down to preference. The Reave can also be lightning fast if you want to give away one skill gem and one flask.

Anomalous Second wind + Anomalous Dash + Quicksilver Flask with 30% MS and 35% MS boots makes every build as fast as one can control in most maps.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 10, 2021, 11:34:18 AM
Thanks, which flask would you drop if we were to take Quicksilvers, the evasion one?

What are your thoughts on Reap's cast time also. I know we don't know the exact speeds yet but it looks mechanically similar to ground slam with a 2hander in terms of cast time - do you think it will play similar and would it be worth trying to incorporate some kind of cast speed increase for it just for more QOL?

Maybe an alternative POB you could add in, for the "non max DPS" purists. I'd happily take some more QOL for a loss of some

Also noob question, but is arns belt a required item for the build to function? I'm not familiar with it.. (thinking about eventually getting a headhunter)

Overall the build looks very cheap and league start viable, but I hope you will finnesse it and put some high budget options over time so that we can continuingly improve it
Last edited by Nevzat on Apr 10, 2021, 12:33:39 PM
will start too with Reap :)
ign: CycloneThatBitch
"
fiYah_82 wrote:
will start too with Reap :)

Cool!

"
Nevzat wrote:
Thanks, which flask would you drop if we were to take Quicksilvers, the evasion one?

What are your thoughts on Reap's cast time also. I know we don't know the exact speeds yet but it looks mechanically similar to ground slam with a 2hander in terms of cast time - do you think it will play similar and would it be worth trying to incorporate some kind of cast speed increase for it just for more QOL?

Maybe an alternative POB you could add in, for the "non max DPS" purists. I'd happily take some more QOL for a loss of some

Also noob question, but is arns belt a required item for the build to function? I'm not familiar with it.. (thinking about eventually getting a headhunter)

Overall the build looks very cheap and league start viable, but I hope you will finnesse it and put some high budget options over time so that we can continuingly improve it

Not sure yet, have to wait until release.

This build already presented is not even close to max DPS as I'm barely using any affixes and have a cheap Kaom as a chest. This BV build as of now would be I assume ~100M DPS at max budget.

Arn would not be required, it's just more DPS.
Rory also said that there will be some phys DOT nodes added to the trees. Hopefully they put some near the assassin rather than all towards marauder/duelist.

This build have very high defense this is why im intresting in this. I dont like squishy builds. Here we have so many dodge etc. Also Block so for 2h build its pretty well. I Will try build different version when they release patch notes. And thinking to conversion to elemental Fire or ice. Imagine freezing all mobs on hit. Or spread ignite via ignite Prolif. So many options here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info