[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

question,
if we use pride and zealotry, how do u use frostblink or any other skill like voidsphere?
im at 100% mana reserve
Last edited by AleXTC on Oct 23, 2021, 9:53:39 AM
"
AleXTC wrote:
question,
if we use pride and zealotry, how do u use frostblink?
im at 100% mana reserve

Good question. There are 3 nodes on the far left of the tree which give "3% reduced cost of skills"...that's the only thing that I could find that could potentially influence this. But don't quote me on it.

@KissMeQuick: wouldn't you get a bit more life if you refund the 6% life node besides "Blood Drinker" and chose the life mastery with 10% life + reg?
"
Afghani84 wrote:
"
AleXTC wrote:
question,
im at 100% mana reserve

Good question. There are 3 nodes on the far left of the tree which give "3% reduced cost of skills"...that's the only thing that I could find that could potentially influence this. But don't quote me on it.

yeah i dont see that he took those nodes,
i really wonder how he reccomends using 2 auras with 50% reserv
"
AleXTC wrote:
"
Afghani84 wrote:
"
AleXTC wrote:
question,
im at 100% mana reserve

yeah i dont see that he took those nodes,
i really wonder how he reccomends using 2 auras with 50% reserv

Reservation Efficiency (-8%) on the Thread Of Hope circle
Last edited by OloloPhewPhew on Oct 23, 2021, 10:53:25 AM
"
Reservation Efficiency (-8%) on the Thread Of Hope circle

may your loot will be blessed with Exalts, exile.
Spell damage from having 50+ stacks in maps is pretty rough, hoping the defenses pick up on the build, pretty squishy for now, lots of room to upgrade.
I don't understand the point of the ball lighning + GMP CWDT setup? Also the 3.16 POB has leftclick to steelskin but the post hast immortal call on the CVWDT setup? I need help understanding this. Thanks
Very Squishy
Waay to squishy, can't do nightmare really you get swarmed and killed before you can react to much.

Also seems like @Kiss_Me_Quick is having a focus on Reaver
Last edited by busi on Oct 23, 2021, 9:46:02 PM
Only in act 8 yet, but the build is already spectacular.

One thing I've found to help a lot, esp with league mechanic, is to have exsanguinate because reap is really bad against getting swarmed from multiple sides at this stage.

Also, I specced fully into the reservation wheel and squeezed in Herald of Purity, which is kind of great.
Last edited by Xyel on Oct 24, 2021, 4:54:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info