Righteous Fire

"
Elemenz wrote:
You can get the gem at lvl 16, but in order to comfortably run it, you need to be at least lvl 60+

No, you don't. People start running RF from sub-thirties :/ There was a real big thread all about it, even, got bumped pretty recently.
Question Will the support gem Elemental Damage with Attack Support work non totem build
No, righteous fire is not an attack skill.
invalid
Last edited by khoor on Oct 1, 2017, 4:51:48 PM
I tried leveling with rf for once (since im making my first non-totem pure burn), started using it at like lvl 24 since could start using giant flask.

All you gotta do is queue up a ton of potions and be careful with instant recovery potions. It feels a lot safer than using warcry or relying on time of need. In fact after I did lab I didn't spend both points because time of need would cap out my hp every 5 seconds and stop my flasks, making it more prone to death via spike damage.

I never bothered to get a warding flask for a long time so vuln curse made things very dangerous. Had yet to encounter less regen ghost/frost bomb essence mobs but those are things that could make it more dangerous too.

No clue why people are talking about specific uniques for RF and stuff i think almost all leveling uniques are completely optional. They can help if your potions suck but any catalyzed potion at your level, should almost sustain. Main thing is just want enough life so that you can take a few hits and small mistakes with potion management dont get you killed. I personally really like kikazaru for the curse resistance and attributes but i never got any so i didnt use them. Also I guess some uniques have a lot of resistance (ashrend helps cap without ruining your other resists).

Harder things are bosses since there can be longer stretches without potion flasks, but I think it is OK since you can sip like 4 times at beginning and queue them all up, and select the flask recharge pantheon and if you dodge well you don't have to use another flask for a long time. Reduced charges used belt highly recommended.
"
Skill Balance

Supports which cause skills to create traps, totems or mines will no longer grant that skill the duration tag.

rf totem nerfed again lul
Hey, got a question concerning
Righteous Fire + Arcane Surge + Swift Afliction

ok ... so far i know that Arcane Surge adds a duration part to it so that Swift Afliction works...

but as RF doesnt have any Manacosts, i dont know what level for Arcane Surge would be correct...

can you help me out ?

thx
RF feels extremely trash at the moment. GGG really want to kill every non-meta build out there.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Hiya, this is gonna be a recommendation from a player that's only looking for QoL minor change.

Please make Righteous Fire toggle. Not the Vaal version, I mean solely the constant drain effect on regular RF. As its Identity of a support gem in most builds, Vaal Righteous fire is the skill gems only use. However in Arcane Cloak mana stacker MoM builds it could give either a huge damage boost when on or more eHp when toggled off.

Depending on the map mobs this would be a great choice in game play. Am I playing a Crit/multi, triple ele damage map and the main mob type is ranged mob that might one tap me due to the RF man drain? Maybe I should turn it off for clearing and then on for the boss.

Example build to show what i mean. https://pastebin.com/di3aNb0Q
Please make Righteous Fire be less bright!

It takes too much attention and it ends up a bit hard to look at the minimap when it overlays screen.

It is important to notice that you are being burning though, maybe the visual could become brighter as character burns to lower hp to get player's attantion to it?

Otherwise it's kind of annoying, as playing RF build you are trying to be able to sustain it all the time.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info